Anticipated Enhancements to the ‘23 Bronco Raptor?

SDubs

Founding Member
Sep 14, 2022
Colorado
Current Ride
BMW 550 xi
Current Ride #2
Lexus GX460
What, if any, enhancements are expected to the 2023 Bronco Raptor? 2-door option? V8? Better gas mileage? Since I don’t have a snowballs chance in hell of getting my hands on a ‘22, might as well look forward to any minor updates or modifications….

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
What, if any, enhancements are expected to the 2023 Bronco Raptor? 2-door option? V8? Better gas mileage? Since I don’t have a snowballs chance in hell of getting my hands on a ‘22, might as well look forward to any minor updates or modifications….
Some color options I believe so far

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
I don’t believe any changes have been announced

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Not anticipating any Bronco Raptor enhancements and updates would be limited to carry over parts from Bronco that’s been revised for MY 2023. There was not a 2023 MY Bronco Raptor planned as MY 2023 was a orders catch-up year for Bronco. MY 2023 Bronco Raptor is now happening due to not having capability to complete all 2022 Bronco Raptor orders.

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Not anticipating any Bronco Raptor enhancements and updates would be limited to carry over parts from Bronco that’s been revised for MY 2023. There was not a 2023 MY Bronco Raptor planned as MY 2023 was an orders catch-up year for Bronco. MY 2023 Bronco Raptor is now happening due to not having capability to complete all 2022 Bronco Raptor orders.
That’s exactly why I’ll have a 2023 model. Just an unfinished carryover

TCopp

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2022
Gallery
KC
Current Ride
Raptor
First Responder
Paramedic
Looks like no changes for the 23 Raptor. Azure Blue was added as a paint option, Eruption Green might have been taken away.

Hammey

Founding Member
Apr 8, 2022
Virginia
Military
Coast Guard
Current Ride
22 Ford Maverick

stumpm2

Founding Member
Jun 10, 2022
Gallery
Rockies
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 F350 Tremor, 1967 Ford Bronco
No Eruption Green on the Raptors for 2023 and added Azure Gray as an option. Only other change I could see is the loss of the front roof top storage bags as standard is an option now, but says it is standard. The roof storage bags may need to be selected like Roof Liner for Marine Grade Vinyl seats.

Edit: Velocity Blue and Cyber Orange are also gone.

Last edited:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Wait....am I seeing Velocity Blue gone??? That is what I want!!!!
I'm surprised to see VB & EG missing from Raptor, no Blue or Green Raptor's seems like an odd decision, leaving Raptor with basic colors of: White, Black, Red, & Silver/Gray unless A51 & Azure Gray is considered shades of blue.

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
I'm surprised to see VB & EG missing from Raptor, no Blue or Green Raptor's seems like an odd decision, leaving Raptor with basic colors of: White, Black, Red, & Silver/Gray unless A51 & Azure Gray is considered shades of blue.
I agree... Green was a great color on the Raptor... maybe it was too popular and they wanted to shake it up... IDK

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Well I for one just got sick to my stomach....I honestly feel for the first time like just throwing in the towel. I even called a dealership selling a Velocity Blue just find out he was only advertising his customers. I mean you really almost can't trust anything....

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Well I for one just got sick to my stomach....I honestly feel for the first time like just throwing in the towel. I even called a dealership selling a Velocity Blue just find out he was only advertising his customers. I mean you really almost can't trust anything....
Try calling Ford Performance customer support 1-800-367-3788 and plead your case. It could also be a mistake on the color chart, I'm hoping.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Try calling Ford Performance customer support 1-800-367-3788 and plead your case. It could also be a mistake on the color chart, I'm hoping.
Just got off the phone with them. My order is now in a paint error code status. Josh told me I need to get that resolved and submitted as soon as possible when it opens up. He apologized as there is nothing he can do. We know why paint error code status.....Velocity Blue. 😔

widnere12

Founding Member
Mar 1, 2022
Gallery
Atlanta
Next thing you know, someone will tell us that Santa and the Easter Bunny aren't real.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Get your laughs in if it helps you feel better. Hard to when you're upset...kinda like imagining someone just drove into the side of your new BR feeling!
F-150 Raptors have always had at least one Blue, shocking VB was omitted without a Blue replacement.

Appears in the pictures that Azure Gray metallic has a blue tone, similiar to A51.
1663638135062.png

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions