Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
Still enjoying getting to know this truck. Today a couple of light off roads. The one with our dog (Sarge) below was just me later in the day hitting a logging road or two. Enjoyed some fast spots but was weary as it was getting to dusk and the animals come out. The other two pics was with my wife and dog in the morning. We hit an old railway line a friend told me about. I am not sure we found where he was talking about but the small bridge was nice and the trails were fairly easy on the suspension. Just enough to follow up with him and see if we were close to where he was talking about. Our dog has a 4 inch think foam mattress and only pops his head up if it gets too rough. He has travelled everywhere and in all kinds of vehicles. We live in areas you have to bounce around to get there so he is used to it. It is nice getting more comfortable with the Raptor and knowing how it handles a bit better. It was made for me for sure!
Jpeg22.jpg
IMG_2210.jpeg
IMG_2211.jpeg

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Still enjoying getting to know this truck. Today a couple of light off roads. The one with our dog (Sarge) below was just me later in the day hitting a logging road or two. Enjoyed some fast spots but was weary as it was getting to dusk and the animals come out. The other two pics was with my wife and dog in the morning. We hit an old railway line a friend told me about. I am not sure we found where he was talking about but the small bridge was nice and the trails were fairly easy on the suspension. Just enough to follow up with him and see if we were close to where he was talking about. Our dog has a 4 inch think foam mattress and only pops his head up if it gets too rough. He has travelled everywhere and in all kinds of vehicles. We live in areas you have to bounce around to get there so he is used to it. It is nice getting more comfortable with the Raptor and knowing how it handles a bit better. It was made for me for sure!
View attachment 10051View attachment 10052View attachment 10053
Are you sure that you drove the Raptor? Judging from the look of Sarge, I suspect that he might have been at the wheel, just saying….

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
that's great that sarge can come with you, Great looking Sheppard. That photo is Bronco Raptor of the Month Quality.

OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
Are you sure that you drove the Raptor? Judging from the look of Sarge, I suspect that he might have been at the wheel, just saying….
I am not sure who is driving who at times. He is a loveable beast.

OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
that's great that sarge can come with you, Great looking Sheppard. That photo is Bronco Raptor of the Month Quality.
Thank you. He is a well trained working dog who needs lots of attention and gets it. You never know next month...you need a pic of your truck and your nice looking dog as well.

Top Member Reactions