Baja Raptor Run

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
YouTube has a way of leading me down so many rabbit holes…and planting seeds in the noggin while I’m at it. I need something like this for my Braptor. It apparently grew out of a Texas F150 Raptor group, although I did see a 4Runner for a clip.

Texas Raptor Run

ABOUT:
The Texas Raptor Run was founded in 2012 by Trey Palreiro, as a way to fill the demand for safe fun off-roading in Ford Raptors in Texas, there simply were no events or places to off-road a Ford Raptor in Texas. What started as a small gathering of Raptors at the Texana Ranch has grown into the largest gathering of Ford Raptors. In 2013 TRR went international, planning and executing trips in Baja Mexico, BRR was born. Ten years later, the events are still going strong and TRR has played host to thousands of Raptor enthusiasts, while supporting great charities such as Orchard Africa, St. Baldricks, Rancho Santa Marta Orphanage, Samartin’’s Purse, and many more. Since it’s inception, TRR has raised over $500,000 for charity, something that would not have been possible if it wasn’t for the amazingly generous Raptor community.

Baja Raptor Run:
The BRR is a semi-all-inclusive trip, your hotels, breakfast, and dinner are paid for, you will just have to provide drinks, lunch, fuel, Mexico insurance, and meet all of the requirements below. This is a limited space trip, only 10 trucks will be able to go on what will surely be, an adventure of a lifetime. Be sure to check out the details below, and the video linked below. The video is long, but if you don't want to go to Baja after watching it, then nothing is going to make you want to go!

NDRaptor

Oct 29, 2022
Gallery
Fargo ND
Current Ride
2017 F350
Current Ride #2
2022 Audi SQ8
I contacted these guys and Bronco Raptors are welcome on any run, even with the F-150 Raptors. Just need to meet the equipment requirements, fuel etc and they welcome Raptor Broncs. I’ve not attended….still waiting for a key component……but contact them, they schedule out and take small groups, go do it!

NDRaptor

Oct 29, 2022
Gallery
Fargo ND
Current Ride
2017 F350
Current Ride #2
2022 Audi SQ8
I contacted these guys and Bronco Raptors are welcome on any run, even with the F-150 Raptors. Just need to meet the equipment requirements, fuel etc and they welcome Raptor Broncs. I’ve not attended….still waiting for a key component……but contact them, they schedule out and take small groups, go do it!
I should clarify, I’m referring to the Baja Raptor Run, did not check on the Texas version.

OP
DallasCajun

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
Awesome, thanks for the feedback. Going to check with a few buddies to see if there are any takers and see if I can get in. Might start with their Maria trip and go from there. So interested in taking it out for some ‘treks’ beyond weekend visits to a off-road park.

ndecker2

Jan 29, 2024
Gallery
NC
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2020 Ford F450
my wife and I are thinking about doing the run March 9-13. Anyone on here join that trip by chance? wondering what all you ended up doing to meet the requirements?

Top Member Reactions