Braptor on Paddles!

HaugenRacing

Feb 3, 2023
Gallery
Scottsdale, AZ
Current Ride
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
20230218_112018.jpg

These things are so fun in the sand! Paddle tires work amazing too for RWD fun. You can mob the dunes and everything!

OP
HaugenRacing

HaugenRacing

Feb 3, 2023
Gallery
Scottsdale, AZ
Current Ride
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
I bet that is so much fun! Were you out at Glamis with these? If so, were you able to climb Oldsmobile Hill?
Yes I was out there. This pic is on top of the hill haha. Its a monster with the paddles. Rwd and accelerates up the hill in 3rd gear. More travel and could go a lot faster.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Yes I was out there. This pic is on top of the hill haha. Its a monster with the paddles. Rwd and accelerates up the hill in 3rd gear. More travel and could go a lot faster.
Are you setting to Baja mode then to 2wd? Did try any other goat modes in the sand with or without the paddles?

OP
HaugenRacing

HaugenRacing

Feb 3, 2023
Gallery
Scottsdale, AZ
Current Ride
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
Are you setting to Baja mode then to 2wd? Did try any other goat modes in the sand with or without the paddles?
Ya Baja, rwd, manual, locked rear diff, and advance trac off. I tried Baja mode with 4wd and no paddles and it made it up the hill just fine. But not nearly as fast

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Are there any modifications you're planning to add that you think will help get it through the whoop section of the hill faster?

OP
HaugenRacing

HaugenRacing

Feb 3, 2023
Gallery
Scottsdale, AZ
Current Ride
2022 Ford Bronco Raptor
Are there any modifications you're planning to add that you think will help get it through the whoop section of the hill faster?
Long travel front and rear ASAP. Foutz Motorsport is the only company I've found working on kits. They said 45-60 days out. It's overpowered for the travel it has imo. Which is awesome 😎

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Long travel front and rear ASAP. Foutz Motorsport is the only company I've found working on kits. They said 45-60 days out. It's overpowered for the travel it has imo. Which is awesome 😎
I'm interested in a long travel system as well so definitely keep us posted!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Ya if you hear of any kits please share. I feel like I'm searching everyday for that and performance parts to come out lol
I would think RPG has something in the works as well. They've released some nice billet replacement parts, but no long travel stuff that I have seen yet.

Top Member Reactions