JMCBraptor

Feb 18, 2023
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
2021 Ram 3500 Megacab
Current Ride #2
Escalade V ,Raptor R, Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve
Has anyone gotten any updates on their Braptor that went into production the weeks of 2/13 or 2/20? Mine is still in production with no updates.
My BR was built 2/17/23 Just shipped 3/31/23

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I never got a picture of mine coming down the assembly line. Arrived at the dealer last Saturday.
It will show up in a email from Ford, something like your Bronco Raptor has just been built, mine showed up a week after I took delivery.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired

Jeffrman

Nov 10, 2022
Gallery
Fairfield CT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2014 Porsche 50th Anniversary 911
Don't want to be a downer, but I stopped by to inspect my newly arrived Braptor and it is everything I had hoped it would be. Unfortunately, Ford tried to cover-up a defect in the fender flare. It was damaged in mfg and someone tried to use their touch-up brush to "paint" over the damage. My dealer was having no part of this and ordered a replacement flare. Bottom line, schedule an inspection BEFORE your pick-up date. You do not want to have to negotiate paint and body corrections after-the-fact.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Don't want to be a downer, but I stopped by to inspect my newly arrived Braptor and it is everything I had hoped it would be. Unfortunately, Ford tried to cover-up a defect in the fender flare. It was damaged in mfg and someone tried to use their touch-up brush to "paint" over the damage. My dealer was having no part of this and ordered a replacement flare. Bottom line, schedule an inspection BEFORE your pick-up date. You do not want to have to negotiate paint and body corrections after-the-fact.
Unfortunate but of all body parts the fender flares are the easiest to replace and no one will ever know. This quite possibly occurred post release from Ford QC. The vehicles are then handled by out side sourced shipping companies.

Top Member Reactions