Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I just received my custom Bronco Raptor door sills in the mail today. I could not be happier! They are color matched for the Ford Performance Code Orange color. Dan at Fast Intentions was GREAT to work with. He took many color samples out and actually compared them to a F-150 Raptor in Code Orange to make sure they got it right. They make these in all Bronco colors and can even be made with custom text. Just reach out to them via their website https://www.fastintentions.com. They are made of a 3M Scotchcal material.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_4731.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_4731.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 172

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I just received my custom Bronco Raptor door sills in the mail today. I could not be happier! They are color matched for the Ford Performance Code Orange color. Dan at Fast Intentions was GREAT to work with. He took many color samples out and actually compared them to a F-150 Raptor in Code Orange to make sure they got it right. They make these in all Bronco colors and can even be made with custom text. Just reach out to them via their website https://www.fastintentions.com. They are made of a 3M Scotchcal material.
Those look good, thanks for sharing!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Very Nice, on all my other vehicles I just use the clear 3M scotchcal, however these look really cool, good job. Please post pics once installed! They have experience with fitments for Bronco6G's therefore should be an easy order in Raptor Code Orange now thank's to you!

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
These replace the Ford Performance ones?

OP
BRVOL

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Budget Bronco on youtube doing installation on his custom Fast Intentions Bronco door sill covers.

Top Member Reactions