Bronco Raptor Extended Warranty from Ford Protect @ $25 over Dealer Cost- PAYMENT PLAN ALSO AVAILABLE!!!

xandao72

Apr 22, 2023
Gallery
North Andover, MA
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
forgive me my stupidity but $50 over what dealer cost? the extended warranty that I signed denying it when I bought my Raptor? because it was around $2K. sorry for my ignorance.

OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

May 24, 2022
Gallery
Granger, IA
forgive me my stupidity but $50 over what dealer cost? the extended warranty that I signed denying it when I bought my Raptor? because it was around $2K. sorry for my ignorance.
It is below our cost sheet from Ford. We have a full menu of available options and cost available on our website at www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

May 24, 2022
Gallery
Granger, IA
I wanted to take a quick moment for thanking all of you who have purchased or referred someone to our website www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com . We have had our website up and running for a little under a year and we're happy to say we've been able to save our Ford customers over $5 Million from MSRP Pricing on a Ford Protect Extended Warranty!

We couldn't have done this without the enthusiastic support from all of you!

Thanks!

OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

May 24, 2022
Gallery
Granger, IA
We can cover your vehicle up to 41,000 miles or 41 months!

There are price bumps at
12/months and 12,000 miles
36/months and 36,000 miles

Not to mention periodic price increases, which have been higher lately because of inflation.

Now is the least expensive time to get a contract for your Ford!

p.s. Yes, you should have 40,000+ miles on your Bronco Raptor by now! ;)

OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

May 24, 2022
Gallery
Granger, IA
What Extended Warranty Should I Buy?

This is probably the most common question we receive on a daily basis. There is no one-size fits all solution to this, but I'm going to do my best to shed some light on this topic.

There are 2 main questions to consider regarding the purchase of an extended warranty. First, is how many miles do you drive a year? The average driver in the United States drives 13,500 miles annually. Do you drive more or less? Second, How long do you normally keep a vehicle? 8.4 Years is the national average for a new car purchased in the United States.

I would advise the average American new car driver to purchase an 8-year 100,000 mile or 9-year and 125,000 mile extended through Ford Protect. This would provide enough coverage to ensure they are protected from risk while driving the vehicle and contribute to a great re-sale value when they are done driving the vehicle and look to sell or trade it in without any outstanding issues.

What we’ve found Is the majority of our customers opt for a 7- or 8-year coverage and between 100,000-125,000 miles as their desired coverage as well. 50% of our customers opt for those terms and coverages.

Here is a sample of about 3,000 of our customers and what term and mileage they opted for when picking out a contract.

1686775132429.png

As always, you can find the best pricing on our website www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

Zach

OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

May 24, 2022
Gallery
Granger, IA
We're a little over halfway through the year and we're happy to say we've save our customers over $2,000,000 from MSRP on Ford Protect Extended Warranty Plans! We have done the shopping for you and have the cheapest price online! If you find a cheaper price we'll be happy to price match!

Visit www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com for live quotes on your Ford or Lincoln Vehicle!

Thank you to everyone who has referred a friend or family member to us!

JMCBraptor

Feb 18, 2023
Gallery
Los Angeles
Current Ride
2021 Ram 3500 Megacab
Current Ride #2
Escalade V ,Raptor R, Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit Reserve

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
all depends on what you decide on purchasing... years / miles...
Yeah on mine I went 10 years/ 100k miles including all lights. I can't remember 100% of the details but that is the majority of it. I went through my local dealer as he treated me right with MSRP on the purchase of my Bronco Raptor. A little over 3 k for my plan but I'm happy with it!
You all do need to keep the local good dealer in business also!

OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

May 24, 2022
Gallery
Granger, IA
We are almost 1 month away from Ford performing their annual price increase on Extended Warranty products. Normally, we have prices released by now, but no word yet. I would anticipate a larger than normal increase this year given the impact inflation has had on the cost of repairs.

If you're on the fence I would encourage you to purchase now before the price increases take effect on www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com on October 1st!

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
In all seriousness I do appreciate the offer here...and am reviewing some options. Given the amount of cash I've put into it with various upgrades I'm financially backing myself into having to keep it anyway :ROFLMAO:😭🤣😭
You are aware that the warranty is transferrable or refundable if you sell your truck? typically, if you sell while still under factory warranty it’s a 100% refund, if you sell after a claim or original warranty has expired, they reduce by claims or pro rats on mileage or term, whichever is most disadvantageous to you (but still don’t get left holding the bag on the entire amount)

call Granger to confirm.

If the policies haven’t changed, Ford treats the Raptor like any other Bronco for pricing. So you pay the same price as someone buying a base bronco policy!

There are some expensive goodies on our trucks. Im In the middle of warranty claim for one rear shock that is $3000. And I learned of your exhaust valve fails, that’s a $2900 fix (I speared mine with a branch).

extended warranty’s aren’t for everyone, it’s a financial bet, but with online pricing margins , refund-ability and “group” price structure, it seems a reasonable bet to me.

OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

May 24, 2022
Gallery
Granger, IA
You are aware that the warranty is transferrable or refundable if you sell your truck? typically, if you sell while still under factory warranty it’s a 100% refund, if you sell after a claim or original warranty has expired, they reduce by claims or pro rats on mileage or term, whichever is most disadvantageous to you (but still don’t get left holding the bag on the entire amount)

call Granger to confirm.

If the policies haven’t changed, Ford treats the Raptor like any other Bronco for pricing. So you pay the same price as someone buying a base bronco policy!

There are some expensive goodies on our trucks. Im In the middle of warranty claim for one rear shock that is $3000. And I learned of your exhaust valve fails, that’s a $2900 fix (I speared mine with a branch).

extended warranty’s aren’t for everyone, it’s a financial bet, but with online pricing margins , refund-ability and “group” price structure, it seems a reasonable bet to me.
We have a position on our sales team if you are interested. :ROFLMAO:

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
We have a position on our sales team if you are interested. :ROFLMAO:
I’m in! No wait, California for some reason I can’t fathom, apparently banned online warranty sales effective Jan 2023.

fortunately I got in just under the wire as I noticed you removed California some time early this year.

OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

May 24, 2022
Gallery
Granger, IA
I’m in! No wait, California for some reason I can’t fathom, apparently banned online warranty sales effective Jan 2023.

fortunately I got in just under the wire as I noticed you removed California some time early this year.
Yes, we can still facilitate a sale if that person has access to a non-California address, but certainly more hoops to jump through!

Top Member Reactions