Bronco Raptor Extended Warranty from Ford Protect @ $25 over Dealer Cost- PAYMENT PLAN ALSO AVAILABLE!!!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
If you purchase the PremiumCare 10 year 100,000 mile plan and later find your driving more than anticipated, is it possible to increase the mileage coverage to one of the higher mileage plans, such as 150,000 miles while retaining the 10 years?

If yes, is there a time condition, such as prior to OEM original warranty expiration or after?
If yes, is there a penalty fee for adding the miles at a later date? or is it simply the difference in price at the later date when you add the miles?

1694555200790.png

Last edited:
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

May 24, 2022
Gallery
Granger, IA
If you purchase the PremiumCare 10 year 100,000 mile plan and later find your driving more than anticipated, is it possible to increase the mileage coverage to one of the higher mileage plans, such as 150,000 miles while retaining the 10 years?

If yes, is there a time condition, such as prior to OEM original warranty expiration or after?
If yes, is there a penalty fee for adding the miles at a later date? or is it simply the difference in price at the later date when you add the miles?

View attachment 9968
Yes, we can upgrade it as long as you have a current contract in place.

Kitch

Founding Member
Oct 9, 2022
Gallery
SC
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2020 Porsche Cayenne S
Yes, we can upgrade it as long as you have a current contract in place.
Trying to purchase a plan online using my FordPass points, but it won't do anything when i click the button to apply them. Tried on two different computers in my office. Any ideas? I was trying to avoid calling, but I can if I need to. Thanks!

OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

May 24, 2022
Gallery
Granger, IA
Trying to purchase a plan online using my FordPass points, but it won't do anything when i click the button to apply them. Tried on two different computers in my office. Any ideas? I was trying to avoid calling, but I can if I need to. Thanks!
I'll let our team know that you're having an issue. You can always email our team at [email protected] and they can apply for them for you and send you an electronic invoice.

CRAZYACE63

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2023 CO Braptor
Current Ride #2
2010 Challenger R/T
We have been extremely busy, so please don't wait until the last minute if you have any questions on a contact. Call or fill out a contract online so we can make sure we get everything handled before the deadline!

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Just about to order my Braptor and I found your thread. Too bad I live in Cali and have no out of state address. Would be nice to support a forum business. if I know of anyone that isn't on this forum I will send them your way.

OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

May 24, 2022
Gallery
Granger, IA
Just about to order my Braptor and I found your thread. Too bad I live in Cali and have no out of state address. Would be nice to support a forum business. if I know of anyone that isn't on this forum I will send them your way.
Thanks for the kind words and congratulations on the Braptor!

stumpm2

Founding Member
Jun 10, 2022
Gallery
Rockies
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 F350 Tremor, 1967 Ford Bronco
I got my extended warranty on my Bronco Raptor and Super Duty. Super quick and super easy. Filled out online forms yesterday and received agreements this afternoon. Thanks.

Kitch

Founding Member
Oct 9, 2022
Gallery
SC
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2020 Porsche Cayenne S
I bought mine from you guys a few days ago and used Ford Rewards to pay for the whole thing. 8 years / 100,000 miles of Premium Care plus added lighting and key coverage. Great deal. Thanks!

CRAZYACE63

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2023 CO Braptor
Current Ride #2
2010 Challenger R/T
Since I couldn't take advantage of this offer, I picked up the 7year/75000 at the dealership for $2295. Wish I could have gotten Granger's better price, but still think I did alright.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Since I couldn't take advantage of this offer, I picked up the 7year/75000 at the dealership for $2295. Wish I could have gotten Granger's better price, but still think I did alright.
You know you’ve been living in CA too long… when you think you got a good deal when you “only” paid $2295 for something that should have cost you $1275.

that said my dealer wanted a lot more than that much over Grainger, Flood, et al pricing even after two or three price reductions. Finance Manager acted like I was killing him. Fortunately, I got online pricing before the new CA law went into effect in Jan 23.

So you got a pretty good CA price I think. Enjoy you new ride!

OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

May 24, 2022
Gallery
Granger, IA
**Black Friday Special**

We are pricing all of our extended warranty prices at $20 over cost through the end of November!
We will go back to our normal pricing of $50 over cost after this month.

We are very close to hitting our annual extended warranty sales goal and now will be the best time to buy between now and the end of the year!

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

Zach

OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

May 24, 2022
Gallery
Granger, IA
We were doing a little homework closing in on the year end and came across this cool nugget. We have saved our Ford Protect customers over $3,000,000 from list pricing on new Ford extended Warranties this year!

Thank you for making us your go to source for Ford Protect in 2023!

Top Member Reactions