Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Looks like I was able to become a Founding member. That is awesome and now a cool badge. A great group to talk with it, does it get much better? Well, I mean now we all just have to get that Bronco Raptor!!!
@SteelBronco glad to have you here as a Founding Member! I can't wait until we get more Braptor info so we have more to talk about. 😁

JEEPvsBRONCO

Founding Member
Nov 6, 2021
CAPE COD
To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 300 members to registered on BroncoRaptorForums.com If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread. If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it! Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!

Looking foward to ordering a bronco raptor. Any news on order banks etc

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Looking foward to ordering a bronco raptor. Any news on order banks etc
Welcome to the forum! I'm hoping for January, but Ford's official statement on the matter was sometime in Q1.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Thanks for the add! How many are you up to?
@redone17 welcome to the forum! We are up to 32 so far. Hopefully, as we start getting more information from Ford about the Bronco Raptor we will get more people here wanting to talk about them.

jrcatt34

Founding Member
Nov 15, 2021
PA, USA
Glad to come on board! Thanks for creating this Forum! Waiting for my Bronco to be built and for the Bronco Raptor Order Bank to open....

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Glad to come on board! Thanks for creating this Forum! Waiting for my Bronco to be built and for the Bronco Raptor Order Bank to open....
Let's hope we get news on that soon! I like everything I have seen so far and I'm really interested to know what engine option the Bronco Raptor is going to have.

dymoke1

Founding Member
Dec 14, 2021
Alaska
Super stoked to be apart of this! Was waiting past the initial release of the Broncos for the Raptors!
Going to be awesome in if I manage to order one up here in Alaska! Perfect rig for our climate.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Super stoked to be apart of this! Was waiting past the initial release of the Broncos for the Raptors!
Going to be awesome in if I manage to order one up here in Alaska! Perfect rig for our climate.
Glad you joined the site, welcome!

OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE

Welcome to the forum @dymoke1 🍻 Oh yeah, the Bronco Raptor in Alaska should be right at home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions