Oct 14, 2022
Gallery
Mesa, AZ
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Gen 3 Raptor
Hey Guys

We finished and just released the full billet tie rod kit for the new Bronco Raptor. We have several sets done and a bunch getting anodized right now. Orange, black and blue. Let me know if you want them in any other special color and we can make it happen.

Raptor_billet_Tie_rod_kit_ - Copy.JPEG
Raptor_billet_Tie_rod_kit_1.JPEG
Raptor_billet_Tie_rod_kit_3.JPEG
Raptor_Tie_rod_kit_billet_2.JPEG
Raptor_Tie_rod_kit_billet_3 - Copy.JPEG
Raptor_Tie_rod_kit_billet_4 - Copy.JPEG
Raptor_Tie_rod_kit_billet_6 - Copy.JPEG
Raptor_Tie_rod_kit_billet_7 - Copy.JPEG

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
These are beautiful! Did the threaded ends end up being the same for the F150 Raptor steering rack or is it different? I think we were trying to figure out of the Bronco Raptor did indeed get the beefer steering rack from the F150 Raptor or not.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
These are beautiful! Did the threaded ends end up being the same for the F150 Raptor steering rack or is it different? I think we were trying to figure out of the Bronco Raptor did indeed get the beefer steering rack from the F150 Raptor or not.
I found this launch day chassis review video where steering system upgraded components are conveniently addressed in the first 1:30 of the video. This video is also found in our Video library, the second video in this thread.

Per Jack Cooper from Ford Performance Advanced Engineering, sounds like the Bronco rack was upgraded/reinforced and tie rod components are from F-150 Raptor. Helps explain why Greg found the rack threaded end of the tie rods where not the same a F-150 Raptor.

OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Supporting Vendor
Founding Member
Oct 14, 2022
Gallery
Mesa, AZ
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Gen 3 Raptor
the rack is NOT the F150 rack for sure. the threaded section that goes into the rack is smaller like Ranger and regular bronco size.

OP
GregFoutz

GregFoutz

Supporting Vendor
Founding Member
Oct 14, 2022
Gallery
Mesa, AZ
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Gen 3 Raptor
I found this launch day chassis review video where steering system upgraded components are conveniently addressed in the first 1:30 of the video. This video is also found in our Video library, the second video in this thread.

Per Jack Cooper from Ford Performance Advanced Engineering, sounds like the Bronco rack was upgraded/reinforced and tie rod components are from F-150 Raptor. Helps explain why Greg found the rack threaded end of the tie rods where not the same a F-150 Raptor.
correct the tie rod diameter is the same as the F150 version but the ball end that threads into the main rack bar uses the smaller thread like the Ranger and regular Bronco.

Top Member Reactions