BRVOL introduction AKA (BroncoRaptorVolunteer)

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
I have been on the forum for a little while now commenting and posting new threads. I am in the Knoxville TN area. I was very interested in the Bronco but something was missing. I was blown away when I saw the Raptor. The overall design, yes I do like the fender flares, the suspension, attention to detail on the interior etc completely sold me. I did not have a previous Bronco on order so I spent days and hours on the phone trying to get an allocation. I was fortunate to find one in SC and only had to pay 5,000 over. For some reason I lucked out and was the first Bronco Raptor ordered by the dealership and ended up with a single digit priority code with a build date of 5/16 and a VIN of 143. I will be attending the Bronco Super Celebration in Townsend. I am looking forward to seeing what mods other people have made. I am looking forward to reading about everyones build and hope to share as much info I can find on the net with everyone. I am coming from a 2007 TRD SE FJ Cruiser I bought new and heavily moded out. I loved the FJ but after 15 years of owning it sold it recently. I had a new BMW M4 convertible on order but quickly cancelled it when the Bronco Raptor was introduced. I was looking for an open top performance vehicle and am quite sure the Bronco Raptor will not disappoint.

My hobbies include kayak fishing, hiking, scuba diving, mountain biking and shooting. Professionally I have worked for the government in different capacities for the last 35 years.

73Bronco

Founding Member
Mar 28, 2022
Gallery
East TN
I have been on the forum for a little while now commenting and posting new threads. I am in the Knoxville TN area. I was very interested in the Bronco but something was missing. I was blown away when I saw the Raptor. The overall design, yes I do like the fender flares, the suspension, attention to detail on the interior etc completely sold me. I did not have a previous Bronco on order so I spent days and hours on the phone trying to get an allocation. I was fortunate to find one in SC and only had to pay 5,000 over. For some reason I lucked out and was the first Bronco Raptor ordered by the dealership and ended up with a single digit priority code with a build date of 5/16 and a VIN of 143. I will be attending the Bronco Super Celebration in Townsend. I am looking forward to seeing what mods other people have made. I am looking forward to reading about everyones build and hope to share as much info I can find on the net with everyone. I am coming from a 2007 TRD SE FJ Cruiser I bought new and heavily moded out. I loved the FJ but after 15 years of owning it sold it recently. I had a new BMW M4 convertible on order but quickly cancelled it when the Bronco Raptor was introduced. I was looking for an open top performance vehicle and am quite sure the Bronco Raptor will not disappoint.

My hobbies include kayak fishing, hiking, scuba diving, mountain biking and shooting. Professionally I have worked for the government in different capacities for the last 35 years.
Very similar situation with me. I did not have a Bronco ordered either. I was waiting for raptor, warthog, whatever it was to be. I’m also in the Knoxville area as I mentioned in another discussion. I called all over the place looking for one. Finally found an allocation in Georgia. I’ll be in Townsend, let’s meet up! Great to have you on the forum!

Last edited:

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I'm glad to hear you were able to find an allocation! The Bronco Raptor sounds like it's going to fit all of your hobbies really well. May isn't far off now so hopefully, you will get some more information on your build soon.

Top Member Reactions