BUILD CODE PRIORITY 01.

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
I was wondering if someone could tell me what Build code " 01 " means. My original Bronco Raptor was totaled 2 weeks ago while being delivered because the trailer hauling the raptor flipped over while enroute to delivery. So early last week the regional manager submitted another order for me under code build " 01".

Can someone explain the time frame on a " 01 " order.

Thank You.

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
I was wondering if someone could tell me what Build code " 01 " means. My original Bronco Raptor was totaled 2 weeks ago while being delivered because the trailer hauling the raptor flipped over while enroute to delivery. So early last week the regional manager submitted another order for me under code build " 01".

Can someone explain the time frame on a " 01 " order.

Thank You.
That is tragic news, I hope Ford recognizes that and hands you the keys to the very next unclaimed one or puts you back at the front of the line! Good Luck 🍀

Feb 7, 2023
Gallery
wi
Current Ride
22 Braptor
Current Ride #2
12' Raptor
I think you mean "priority 1" just like it sounds, it raises the likelyhood your vehical will be picked for production sooner.

OP
F

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
I think you mean "priority 1" just like it sounds, it raises the likelyhood your vehical will be picked for production sooner.
thank you. Do you know does this mean 12 months or 30-60 days ?

Especially considering the circumstances.

Feb 7, 2023
Gallery
wi
Current Ride
22 Braptor
Current Ride #2
12' Raptor
no way to tell.... Mine was a priority one also but it took 7 months, and it ends up it was one the early deliveries.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
So close, so sad. Awesome you have a replacement on the way. There is no set time line, as you probably know from the first go around. The priority just helps you get to the front of the que so Ford Production Scheduling can figure out when to schedule you.

Here's a discussion on Priority:

Last edited:
OP
F

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
So close, so sad. Awesome you have a replacement on the way. There is no set time line, as you propably know from the first go around. The priority just helps you get to the front of the que so Ford Production Scheduling can figure out when to schedule you.

Here's a discussion on Priority:
Not what I wanted to hear, but thank you.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Unfortunate news however better before delivery than after. Did you have the opportunity to change colors as you had desired a few months ago?

Dealers assign their own dealership orders a Priority from 10 to 19, 10 being the most urgent at that dealership. The dealer can also adjust that priority until Ford has assigned the order a priority between 1 to 9, 1 being the most urgent.
In this case the Ford regional manager did a short cut, for obvious reasons, and assigned the priority of 1 expediting it to be scheduled asap.

OP
F

ftc120

Dec 28, 2022
ME.
Current Ride
F 150 RAPTOR 37
Current Ride #2
GT 500 CFTP
Changed the color to Area 51. Although I am still very unhappy with the entire process. I understand that accidents do happen, that’s understandable, but this raptor was ordered on march 8, 2022 and it should have been delivered in 2022. My dealership had 4 allocations for bronco raptors and the owner soaked up 2 of them for himself and guess what ? His got delivered in December of 2022. Funny how that works out isn’t it.

I offered to buy one of his since one of them is parked in an airport hangar and never gets driven. Talk about selfish. I sent him and ford a e-mail letting them know my thoughts.

Top Member Reactions