Apr 1, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Land Rover Defender
Greetings,

Im jumping the gun a bit trying to order mount and arms for the dashboard of my ordered but not built raptor bronco. Does anyone on this board know the distance from the mounting point on the center of dash to the front of the intrument cluster? I assume it will be the same on the raptor as the standard bronco. I am stuck trying to pick out the length of the arms to order, don't want to cut it too short and don't think I need their 20 cm arm just to mount a phone. I was planning to order two arms for each mount, one to extend towards front of dash, and then a shorter one to drop down a bit out of the windshield sight line.

Thanks!

Sinister Speed Shop

Supporting Vendor
Nov 15, 2021
Gallery
TX
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Here's a photo of our dash rail using a Standard 7cm (5.9-inch) mounting arm from Bullet Point Mounting Solutions.

IMG-8190.jpg

You can find more photos and information here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/116070...sum=c76c8708&ref=shop_home_feat_3&frs=1&sts=1

Sinister Speed Shop

Supporting Vendor
Nov 15, 2021
Gallery
TX
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Here's how we are currently running our dash rail setup. The mounting arm on the drivers side is the Standard length arm from Bullet Point Mounting Solutions and a Medium (7.8-inch) arm from 67 Designs.

IMG_0522.jpeg

OP
bwilly68

bwilly68

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Land Rover Defender