Custom Performance Center - Your source for Wheels, Tires, Bumpers, Steps, Suspension, Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber and More

CustomPerformance

Supporting Vendor
Feb 2, 2023
Gallery
Houston, TX
Current Ride
TRX
Current Ride #2
BRaptor
Hi Everyone. I've been a long time member, and more recently a vendor on several Raptor and TRX forums. I was just invited over here to be become a vendor, and I'm happy to help answer any questions (when I can) and provide pricing for any of your aftermarket needs. I have access to most of the aftermarket parts that many of you might be familiar with, and possibly some that you are not.

Here are a few (but not all) of the product lines available.

Bumpers/Steps
  • Addictive Desert Designs
  • Fab Fours
  • Road Armor
  • DV8 Offroad
  • Smittybilt
  • GO Rhino

Wheels
  • Fuel
  • Weld
  • Black Rhino
  • Vorsteiner Offroad (Venomrex)
  • AG Luxury
  • BC Forged
  • Vossen
  • ANRKY
  • KG1 Forged
  • American Force
Tires
  • Toyo
  • BFG
  • Nitto
  • Cooper
  • Maxxis
  • TIS (Hercules)
  • General
Suspension
  • Fabtech
  • Pro Comp
  • Baja Kits
  • Sky Jacker
Lighting
  • Baja Designs
  • Rigid
Fiberglass/Carbon Fiber Body
  • Anderson Composites
  • ADV1
  • Fiberwerx
There are a bunch of product lines I'm leaving out, but if you have an interest in something just shoot me a message, and I'm happy to see if I can get it for you.

We have done a few Bronco Raptors so far, and are actually installing ADD bumpers on one right now. I'll post some pics when it's done, but in the meantime, here are some shots of the BRaptors we have already done.

Michael

IMG_9899 2.JPG
IMG_9903 3.JPG
IMG_0344 3.JPG

Tye

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jan 9, 2023
Gallery
Bay Area
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Porsche GT3
Do you happen to have any KO2 39s sitting around ? (i know they are backordered everywhere with no eta)

OP
CustomPerformance

CustomPerformance

Supporting Vendor
Feb 2, 2023
Gallery
Houston, TX
Current Ride
TRX
Current Ride #2
BRaptor
Do you happen to have any KO2 39s sitting around ? (i know they are backordered everywhere with no eta)
Unfortunately, I do not. I think the set of KM3s on the black BRaptor above were the last set in the US that were in stock.

KO2s have been out of stock even longer I think.

Top Member Reactions