Dallas area members....

Tbr

Founding Member
Apr 6, 2022
Gallery
Dallas
Hello,
What dealer did you place your Bronco Raptor and if there is any mark up?
Thanks,

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Sam Pack in Lewisville. I had a golden ticket allocation from Ford so we are not talking a separate allocation they may have gotten from Ford. First it was $20k over MSRP and it was a policy. I argued it because it was my allocation from Ford and not one of theirs. They came back the next day and offered me MSRP. I already have the final invoice from them with TTL and have signed off on it so I know it is a go. If you got the allocation from Ford I feel that you have some bargaining power. If it is one of their allocations I would assume they probably go to the highest bidder. They ended up treating me fairly in my opinion and I think the original $20k over was just to see if I would agree to it.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I'm working with Sam Pack as well, but not as lucky as @DdYHrse . Ford rejected my request for a Golden Ticket so I'm first in line for their Bronco Raptor allocation. As you would imagine, this comes with a hefty ADM. 😢

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I'm working with Sam Pack as well, but not as lucky as @DdYHrse . Ford rejected my request for a Golden Ticket so I'm first in line for their Bronco Raptor allocation. As you would imagine, this comes with a hefty ADM. 😢
When I sent over my allocation the day I got it they told me that I was the only one they knew of so far that had one with them. Do you happen to know how many allocations they got outside of golden ticket holders? I figured that would probably be the case over there with their allocations. Sorry you are dealing with that. The one thing you are buying with the extra money is freedom to sell. If you end up getting it and for some crazy reason these things are going for $200k you could sell and keep all the profits. If I sell mine in the first year I have to split it with them. I don't plan to sell it probably ever just because of what it is, but at least you have the option.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
When I sent over my allocation the day I got it they told me that I was the only one they knew of so far that had one with them. Do you happen to know how many allocations they got outside of golden ticket holders? I figured that would probably be the case over there with their allocations. Sorry you are dealing with that. The one thing you are buying with the extra money is freedom to sell. If you end up getting it and for some crazy reason these things are going for $200k you could sell and keep all the profits. If I sell mine in the first year I have to split it with them. I don't plan to sell it probably ever just because of what it is, but at least you have the option.
This is true. They didn't say how many allocations they received, but he told me I'm #1 on the list. I don't really know what that means and all I can hope is that it comes in with the first wave of production. They're a large volume dealer so I would imagine they would get at least one before 2023. 🤞

Top Member Reactions