Exploring Citrus WMA in the Ford Bronco Raptor | Epic Wet and Muddy Florida Off-Road Adventure! - By Five Angels Outdoor

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
20 minute video, flat Florida muddy terrain that references water/mud holes to avoid.

"Buckle up and join us on an exhilarating off-road expedition as we venture into the heart of Citrus Wildlife Management Area in Inverness, FL! In this video, we put the Ford Bronco Raptor to the test, taking it out on the rugged trails for the very first time, and boy, did it exceed all our expectations!
Teaming up with a fellow adrenaline junkie from the Buffalo Off-Road group, we set out on our off-road escapade, eager to explore the hidden gems of Citrus WMA. Despite the rainy day, we embrace the challenge, revving our engines to take on the muddy and waterlogged trails head-on.
As we traverse the wilderness, our cameras capture every twist, turn, and adrenaline-pumping moment, showcasing the raw power and capability of the Ford Bronco Raptor as it conquers challenging terrain with ease. The landscape is a breathtaking mix of lush forests, enchanting wetlands, and thrilling water holes, offering us the perfect playground for an off-road adventure like no other.
Joining forces with other off-road enthusiasts at Trail 14, our convoy grows, and the excitement reaches new heights. Together, we navigate through or around the water holes, skillfully maneuvering our rigs and creating a bond through the shared love of off-road exploration.
Throughout the video, we share our thoughts, experiences, and pure excitement as we immerse ourselves in the beauty of Citrus WMA. The camaraderie, the thrill of the ride, and the sense of achievement make this adventure truly unforgettable.
Whether you're a seasoned off-road enthusiast or someone looking to experience the excitement of off-road exploration vicariously, this video is a must-watch! Prepare yourself for an action-packed ride through Citrus Wildlife Management Area, where the Ford Bronco Raptor shines, and the spirit of adventure thrives. So, hit that play button, fasten your seatbelts, and let's venture into the wild side of Florida's off-road wonders! Don't forget to like, subscribe, and leave your comments below, sharing your own off-road tales and future adventure ideas. Let's embrace the wild together!"

GLOCK10MM

Feb 19, 2023
NJ
Current Ride
2004 Dodge 2500 Cummings
Current Ride #2
2015 Jeep Rubicon JK
First Responder
(retired)
I'm at total sucker for that wrap :love:

OFP

Apr 7, 2023
Gallery
PNW, WA
Military
USMC
Current Ride
23' BRap
Current Ride #2
21' M2c
Thanks for sharing. I cut my teeth wheeling in Citrus when I first got into off-roading in 2013 with my FJ. Lots of mud, ruts, sand, and opportunities to dig in and force recovery. I think my FJ still had mud caked in the engine bay from Citrus and Hardrock when I sold it in 2019.

F’n hate mud.

Top Member Reactions