Finally! JB4 Tuned 0-60 MPH Testing in our Lethal Performance Bronco Raptor!!

jake@lethal

Supporting Vendor
Oct 20, 2022
Gallery
West Palm Beach, FL
Current Ride
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Hey, ALL!

I know A LOT of you guys have been waiting for this video and we appreciate your patience!

If I have to say so myself, it's worth the wait! Check out Jared and Joe hitting the streets of Mexico with the Dragy and our freshly JB4 Tuned Bronco Raptor!

Find yours here --> Burger Motorsports JB4 Tuner (2021+ Ford Bronco 2.3L / 2.7L, Bronco Raptor 3.0L)

Of course, as always if you guys have any questions, feel free to reach out to us here at Lethal Performance!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Those are nice gains! I might just have to get a JB4 as soon as I'm out of my break-in period. :cool:

FellowM3

Nov 8, 2022
North Jersey
Current Ride
22' Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
G20 M340
At work and cant watch the videos now.

Anyone able to summarize the gains? HP and time wise?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX

They did street runs with a Dragy to measure the 0-60mph improvement and they dropped half a second off the stock times!

LethalJoe

Supporting Vendor
Oct 20, 2022
Gallery
South Florida
Current Ride
12' CTS-V

Here's a full write up of the entire JB4 experience with the BRaptor, which has all the data listed out.

FellowM3

Nov 8, 2022
North Jersey
Current Ride
22' Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
G20 M340
Here's a full write up of the entire JB4 experience with the BRaptor, which has all the data listed out.

Great write up.

Im assuming most of us that dont want to fill with E30 will be on Map 3.

I wonder if adding a intercooler would help these numbers. I sort of expected bigger gains with this twin turbo system

LethalJoe

Supporting Vendor
Oct 20, 2022
Gallery
South Florida
Current Ride
12' CTS-V
Great write up.

I wonder if adding a intercooler would help these numbers. I sort of expected bigger gains with this twin turbo system
We were definitely noticing the IAT's climbing during the runs. We're predicting the Megacooler Intercooler is going to benefit the truck's performance big time on these types of runs, and of course anyone who is likes to drive hard and/or is adding boost.

Aside from the cooling factor, the flow gains of the Megacooler should show noticeable power and torque gains.

We'll have the Megacooler on shortly and will report back after we give it hell!

LethalJoe

Supporting Vendor
Oct 20, 2022
Gallery
South Florida
Current Ride
12' CTS-V
How come you didn't include the Whipple Mega Cooler along with JB4?! Why wouldn't you give your fans the BEST NUMBERS POSSIBLE? @LethalPerformance
We decided to go one step at a time with the modifications, as many people would just like to add the JB4 alone to their BRaptor, since it is one the easiest options you can go with.

Stay tuned! The Megacooler + JB4 Combination will be here shortly!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Great write up.

Half a second drop in 0-60 is pretty significant. A half-second drop in the quarter mile is a huge gain and that's a much longer run than a 0-60 sprint.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Half a second drop in 0-60 is pretty significant. A half-second drop in the quarter mile is a huge gain and that's a much longer run than a 0-60 sprint.
I was assuming bigger gains as well, like the explorer ST.. it's possible the Bronco Raptor is just under powered..

LethalPerformance

Supporting Vendor
Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jun 14, 2022
Gallery
South Florida
I was assuming bigger gains as well, like the explorer ST.. it's possible the Bronco Raptor is just under powered..
The Bronco Raptor has a curb weight of 5,733 lbs. The Explorer ST is around 4700lbs. That's a 1000lb difference which is pretty significant. In addition to that the tire size of the bronco compared to the ST will hurt it's performance stats when comparing as well as the driveline differences.

Hope that helps.

Top Member Reactions