Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
For those interested here is a few pics taken this weekend at Detroit's Woodward Dream Cruise. 1.5 million car enthusiasts. What an awesome event. Detroit is certainly a car culture. People and cars everywhere. Parked and ripping up and down Woodward.

I think the pictures don't do it justice; however, I still like them not painted as well.
wood 1.jpg
wood 2.jpg
wood 3.jpg
wood 4.jpg
wood 5.jpg
wood 6.jpg
wood 7.jpg

Last edited:

Gibby1392

Apr 16, 2023
Gallery
Washington
Military
US Navy
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2019 Dodge Charger Scatpack
Just my opinion here, I think they are ok painted but I feel I am more drawn to the current look of our fenders. It’s just easier on the eyes and not to mention all of the chips and scratches it will get. Each to their own 😬

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Totally agree, no painted flares for me. Side note: IMHO, the CO package is gross. 🤮 It makes the BR look like a pimp ride. Absolutely ruins the SB look.

OP
Roughstock

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
Just my opinion here, I think they are ok painted but I feel I am more drawn to the current look of our fenders. It’s just easier on the eyes and not to mention all of the chips and scratches it will get. Each to their own 😬
Some scratches on the non painted fenders look just fine but if they were painted I wouldn't like it.
Totally agree, no painted flares for me. Side note: IMHO, the CO package is gross. 🤮 It makes the BR look like a pimp ride. Absolutely ruins the SB look.
There was some Ford management there and they thought It looked OK on the Black but they weren't sure how it would look on the other colors. I agree. In person the painted flares look OK in Black. In the pics they look real gloss. I am glad I don't have them. I am just fine with the way mine is. They perhaps work best on Black but not so much on the other colors. To each their own. They come standard on the 2024 or you can order them with the matte grey if you don't want them painted. I am not a fan of the CO package as well. No thanks. My pimping days are over.

Last edited:

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
I was thinking about vinyl wrap but no longer a question for me. I caught a tree limb in the alley with the smallest little scratch on the edge of the flare and it made me so happy that flared wasn’t painted or even wrapped in vinyl. Vinyl might have given some protection but it still would have shown much more than just the standard black flares.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Some scratches on the non painted fenders look just fine but if they were painted I wouldn't like it.

There was some Ford management there and they thought It looked OK on the Black but they weren't sure how it would look on the other colors. I agree. In person the painted flares look OK in Black. In the pics they look real gloss. I am glad I don't have them. I am just fine with the way mine is. They perhaps work best on Black but not so much on the other colors. To each their own. They come standard on the 2024 or you can order them with the matte grey if you don't want them painted. I am not a fan of the CO package as well. No thanks. My pimping days are over.
Well I for one am glad those days are over....🤣

Top Member Reactions