TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com and thank you for posting the first Bronco Raptor performance modification I've seen. None of us has taken delivery of our BR, however there are a couple that have been built and expected to be delivered by end of June.

Last edited:
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Supporting Vendor
Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jun 14, 2022
Gallery
South Florida
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com and thank you for posting the first Bronco Raptor modifications I've seen. None of us has taken delivery of our BR, however there are a couple that have been built and expected to be delivered by end of June.
Thanks for the warm welcome. We have a Braptor being built as well which we'll be doing plenty of testing on once it shows up. Our Braptor was scheduled to be built the week of 5/30 however it was pushed to 7/25.
We'll be sure to keep everyone posted on the status of it as well as any new and exciting products for them.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Thanks for the warm welcome. We have a Braptor being built as well which we'll be doing plenty of testing on once it shows up. Our Braptor was scheduled to be built the week of 5/30 however it was pushed to 7/25.
We'll be sure to keep everyone posted on the status of it as well as any new and exciting products for them.
Do you know if this intercooler will clear the adaptive cruise control and other sensors that come with the Lux package on the Braptor? I think the Whipple kit on the standard Bronco doesn't fit the Lux package Broncos?

OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Supporting Vendor
Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jun 14, 2022
Gallery
South Florida
Do you know if this intercooler will clear the adaptive cruise control and other sensors that come with the Lux package on the Braptor? I think the Whipple kit on the standard Bronco doesn't fit the Lux package Broncos?
The intercooler was designed to work with the adaptive cruise and other sensors on the Braptor. For the non Bronco Raptor their intercooler fits all 2.7L and 2.3L with adaptive cruise and additional sensors. They supply a bracket in the kit to mount the sensor in the factory location and relocate the shutter fan motor/harness.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
The intercooler was designed to work with the adaptive cruise and other sensors on the Braptor. For the non Bronco Raptor their intercooler fits all 2.7L and 2.3L with adaptive cruise and additional sensors. They supply a bracket in the kit to mount the sensor in the factory location and relocate the shutter fan motor/harness.
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
That's great news, thanks for the clarification!

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
I'm glad you guys are on board with stuff for us BRaptor guys even though they aren't out yet and will be in limited numbers. I'll be installing one of these once I get mine!

OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Supporting Vendor
Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jun 14, 2022
Gallery
South Florida
It's here!!! Just waiting on some specs from Dustin@Whipple so we can do an unboxing video and go over all of the specs. Amazing on Whipple though for being able to product parts for a vehicle that hasn't even gone into production yet. Can't wait for our Braptor to be built so we can start developing and testing products for all of you guys.

Ricky

Founding Member
Jun 4, 2022
Gallery
Sunnyvale

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
It's here!!! Just waiting on some specs from Dustin@Whipple so we can do an unboxing video and go over all of the specs. Amazing on Whipple though for being able to product parts for a vehicle that hasn't even gone into production yet. Can't wait for our Braptor to be built so we can start developing and testing products for all of you guys.

View attachment 1484
That's great! I can't wait to see how much power you can make!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Here ya go guys! An overview of the new Whipple Bronco Raptor Megacooler Intercooler. Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing this video with us! This modification is definitely on my go-fast goodies list. I can't wait to pair a performance tune with this intercooler to really pump the hp and tq numbers up!

Top Member Reactions