Results are only viewable after voting.

Nat.G

Supporting Vendor
Jan 25, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Current Ride
2022 Raptor R
I am convinced that If there was an off-road Santa Clause, it would be @GregFoutz lol
FMI is always coming out with new products like this
folding tailgate table that has a built-in plate design to mount PACKOUT tool boxes. Here are some pics and details that i got off of the the foutz website for anyone interested in what the features are, etc. I honestly think this is a awesome idea and i would like to know what other braptor owners think - so feel free to let me know your thoughts :)

bronco-bronco-raptor-folding-tailgate-table-hatch-packout-tool-storage-plate-mount (4).jpg
milwaukee-packout-tool-box-storage-mounting-plate-folding-tailgate-table-bronco-raptor (1).jpg

TAILGATE WITH BUILT-IN PACKOUT MOUNT

• the integrated plate design allows you to easily mount a variety of Packout Gear onto the outside of the tailgate with the table folded up or down

• Turns the stock swing gate into a functional storage space so you can conveniently secure & mount your Packout tool boxes on the go​

• Great accessory for tailgating, camping, or for any time you need extra shelf space​

• R&D tested in extreme off-road conditions with up to 40 lbs mounted to plate

• Laser cut in-house out of aluminum and powder coated in hammer black for ultimate strength and durability

• Does not interfere with the back storage area when Packout gear is mounted & stowed with the rear hatch closed​

TAILGATE - FOLDED DOWN
  • (2) ultimate strength 18" stainless steel cables that allows the table to withstand heavy amounts of weight

• Tailgate opens into a sturdy table-top surface within seconds while Packout gear remains secured to plate mount on the other side

• Convenient Extra shelf space will come in handy for all your off-road or outdoor adventures

TAILGATE - FOLDED UP
  • (2) quick release latches at the top will secure the the table when you fold it back up

• Rubber bumpers are built into the back wall to ensure you don't have rattling or vibration noises when driving on the trails

• The slim design of the table allows you to have more cargo space in the rear by closing into itself​

Last edited:

Praptor

Dec 5, 2022
Gallery
Connecticut
Current Ride
2022 Badlands Sas
Current Ride #2
2022 Tesla Plaid
I am a huge fan and owner of the packouts. This is a great idea; too bad I already have the Goose tailgate table installed. I do wonder how the packout will perform at that angle mounted, but the combination of a tailgate table and packout is pretty sweet!

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Love the idea, but already have a Trailgater table And veryhappy with it.

biggest concern would be added weight on the tailgate. not sure how big of a deal that is and pretty dependent on what goes into that pack out and other things on tail gate.

I guess a second concern would be making sure there was ample room in the bed to close the gate with the Packout installed. Seems like that could be a pain for longer trips (With more cargo).

Top Member Reactions