Ford Bronco DR's For Sale

TurboS70

Moderator
Staff member
Founding Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2022
Messages
3,307
Gallery
919
Reaction score
4,691
Location
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Bronco Badlands
We have a Bronco Raptors for sale thread, here is the Bronco DR's for sale thread.

2023 Bronco DR, listed on BAT, bidding ends 8 days. Located in Eureka, Illinois.

2023_ford_bronco-dr_2023-Ford-Bronco-DR-69369081-3-Keith-Treder_web-scaled.jpeg

2023_ford_bronco-dr_2023-Ford-Bronco-DR-69369081-4-Keith-Treder_web-scaled.jpeg

2023_ford_bronco-dr_2023-Ford-Bronco-DR-69369081-18-Keith-Treder_web-scaled.jpeg


The most detailed photo's of a Bronco DR that I've ever seen within this listing below.

 
Last edited:
All y’all will be gushing over the Coyote V8 or the Multimatic suspension, but I’ve got my eyes on that 65 gallon fuel tank…. Oh baby!
 
Bid to $365k, reserve not met.
 
I don't think this one will bid up as high as the last.
 
I've got a brand new 2023 Bronco Desert Runner In Candy apple Red. Was going to keep it but decided I might just get rid of it and get the new Ford GT. Im Looking to get 400,000. Feel Free to reach out if you are interested and want pics.
 

Attachments

  • desert runner.webp
    desert runner.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 213
I've got a brand new 2023 Bronco Desert Runner In Candy apple Red. Was going to keep it but decided I might just get rid of it and get the new Ford GT. Im Looking to get 400,000. Feel Free to reach out if you are interested and want pics.
Very cool. I am anxiously awaiting my GTD as well but my concierge order timing is Aug-Dec 2025.

Can you post the CoA and chassis name plate data of your DR?
 
posted below
Thank you.

Have you reached out to BaT to have it listed there? I suspect it would do well. As you know, an auction will certainly determine the current market price.

GLWS
 
the last one I saw just sold at Barrett Jackson for 205K so 400k is pretty ambitious. I had one being built but I ended up bailing on it and bc I just didnt have the room for another toy, but super glad I did now. mine was built and optioned at about 330k
 
the last one I saw just sold at Barrett Jackson for 205K so 400k is pretty ambitious. I had one being built but I ended up bailing on it and bc I just didnt have the room for another toy, but super glad I did now. mine was built and optioned at about 330k
I missed that - Was the BJ transaction for a new, in the wrapper DR?

I like the $205k figure as well but keep in mind there is an additional 10% buyers premium so $225k all in - which is not bad at all!
 
yes brand new and I know the plus 10 for buyer and seller, but thats still a heck of a deal!
 
2023 Bronco DR, listed on BAT, bidding ends in 4 days. Located in U.S.

1786389542722.webp



28 minute DR history and specifications review.



"The Bronco DR is a turn key, production offroad racer developed between Ford Performance and Multimatic. All 50 DR’s were produced as 2023 model years with a starting MSRP of $295,000, available with several extra cost options, which this one has most of, bringing the total price to $380,160 as equipped. One of the options being the $28,500 custom paint and wrap likely resulting in a later build completion date of February 2024, noted as Multimatic Motorsports VIN BDR 19. The other most important package is the $33,890 Baja Race Package which makes the DR “start-line Ready” in their words, while saving some money by bundling options also available individually.
The Bronco DR’s start life on the regular Bronco production line, before being pulled off as a four door body in white and sent to Multimatic Motorsports in Ontario, Canada for final assembly. The assembly uses a variety of parts bin components, namely the Bronco Raptor, F150 Raptor, and regular F150, along with a variety of multimatic custom components. This is great news as maintenance items should be straight forward and in the event something breaks, parts should be easy to source.
But don’t let the idea of parts sharing cheapen the capabilities of the DR, after all the vehicles it shares parts with race in desert events and come derived from desert motorsports. Ford entered the Bronco DR in competition through 2024, which won its class in all three races it competed in, including the Baja 1000, NORRA Mexican 1000, and Vegas to Reno piloted by Brad Lovell in all three events, along with Jason hutter, Paul blangsted, and Jason Sherer. To my knowledge Ford only raced the DR in 2024, but a privately owned DR similar to this one was raced in 2025 by Shelby Hall Off Road, proving itself as a ready to run race truck. While the DR was built for competition use only, there is at least one which was converted for road use, which would require at least the addition of a windshield, wipers, and rear view mirrors depending on your local laws."


Aug 11, 2026: Added below link to historical information on the original "Big Oly" in which this DR pays tribute.


Added Aug 18, 2026:
1787084572987.webp
 
Last edited:
2023 Bronco DR, listed on BAT, bidding ends in 6 days. Located in Los Angeles, California 90045

1790993729010.webp


 

Top Member Reactions

Back
Top Bottom