Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 8.09.47 AM.png

I'm excited to announce a group buy for a set of gear hooks exclusively designed for the Ford Bronco! These gear hooks are made with a High-Modulus Carbon Fiber filament that not only looks great but is also as rugged as the vehicle they are bolted to! Since the Bronco does not come equipped with a garment hook typically found in most vehicles, these custom-made hooks bolt directly to pre-existing holes on the rear rollbar of the Bronco and provide an easy way to hang your dry cleaning, jackets, hats, bags, backpacks, etc.

*Please check your roll bar first and make sure you have a threaded hole on the inside portion of your roll bar as shown in the pictures above before ordering* Early production Broncos do not have this roll bar mount, but I will be offering a different design that should fit every Bronco produced so far.

Each set includes two gear hooks and T45 Torx head mounting bolts for a retail price of $25. BroncoRaptorForums.com members will receive a special one-time use 20% discount code along with free shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states! That's just $20 for a set of hooks delivered to your door!

If you want to get in on this deal, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". This thread will be open for 14 days and will close on November 4th. Packages will start shipping as early as October 25th and more information on where to complete your purchase will be posted here within the next few days.

bronco-gear-hooks-golf-clubs.jpg

Bronco-gear-hooks.jpg

bronco-gear-hook-backpack-close.jpg

bronco-gear-hook-hat.jpg

Last edited:

Kspringer

Oct 21, 2021
Utah

I'm excited to announce a group buy for a set of gear hooks exclusively designed for the Ford Bronco! These gear hooks are made with a High-Modulus Carbon Fiber filament that not only looks great but is also as rugged as the vehicle they are bolted to! Since the Bronco does not come equipped with a garment hook typically found in most vehicles, these custom-made hooks bolt directly to pre-existing holes on the rear rollbar of the Bronco and provide an easy way to hang your dry cleaning, jackets, hats, bags, backpacks, etc.

Each set includes two gear hooks and T45 Torx head mounting bolts for a retail price of $25. BroncoRaptorForums.com members will receive a special one-time use 20% discount code along with free shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states! That's just $20 for a set of hooks delivered to your door!

If you want to get in on this deal, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". This thread will be open for 14 days and will close on November 4th. Packages will start shipping as early as October 25th and more information on where to complete your purchase will be posted here within the next few days.

More information and photos about these gear hooks can be found here: https://www.broncoraptorforums.com/threads/who-wants-a-garment-gear-hook-for-their-bronco.40/

View attachment 80
View attachment 81
View attachment 82
View attachment 83
Sign me up!

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Will they work on a 2 door?
I don't see why not! Can you check your rear roll bar and see if there is a threaded hole on the inside part of the roll bar like in my pictures above?

Adam

Founding Member
Sep 23, 2021
I don't see why not! Can you check your rear roll bar and see if there is a threaded hole on the inside part of the roll bar like in my pictures above?
I wish I could but my 2 door has not arrived yet.

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
The Bronco Forum Shop is live and ready for orders! Be sure to use your discount code "GROUPBUY" at checkout.

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
B30BBD5D-BBFE-4654-8413-532814917EE5.jpeg
Please check your roll bar first and make sure you have a threaded hole on the inside portion of your roll bar as shown in the pictures above before ordering. Early production Broncos do not have this roll bar mount, but I will be offering a different design that should fit every Bronco produced so far.

For some reason, Ford didn't include the roll bar mounts on the early production Broncos. It's looking like sometime in mid-September Ford changed the production process on the Bronco and started including a bunch of threaded accessory mounts on the rear roll bar.

Top Member Reactions