Ford confirmation emails sent.

bourbonbill

Founding Member
Apr 5, 2022
Gallery
North Carolina
Received this email yesterday from Ford. I had been watching the Ford site and had a build week of 8/29 that moved to 9/12 then to 10/3. I had not received the confirmation email till yesterday so it leads me to believe this should be a firm production week.

Getting closer and hope the best for all the other order holders. Keep the faith.

Scheduled for Production circle filled in on status bar graphic
Ford Bronco™ SUV against a white background

Computer‑generated image shown.​

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION​

Dear Bill,
Big things are happening right now. We are excited to let you know your 2022 Bronco Raptor™ 4 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of October 3, 2022.
Forecasting a specific build date can be complex. Sometimes unforeseen challenges occur, or the custom details of your order can add time to this estimate. But even if your schedule needs adjusting, we’re working to build a vehicle that is everything you expect from a Ford.
In your Built Order Status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Asheville Ford. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.
We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference:​

Last edited:

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Received this email yesterday from Ford. I had been watching the Ford site and had a build week of 8/29 that moved to 9/12 then to 10/3. I had not received the confirmation email till yesterday so it leads me to believe this should be a firm production week.

Getting closer and hope the best for all the other order holders. Keep the faith.

I really hope your date sticks, but I’ve had two of these emails for different dates and they bumped me back again the day after receiving my second one. Bumped again after from 10/3 that to 10/17. I just chat with Ford Performance once a week to figure out my latest theoretical build week.

Porque No

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
San Antonio, TX

Scheduled for Production circle filled in on status bar graphic
Ford Bronco™ SUV against a white background
Computer‑generated image shown.​

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION​

Dear Bill,
Big things are happening right now. We are excited to let you know your 2022 Bronco Raptor™ 4 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of October 3, 2022.
Forecasting a specific build date can be complex. Sometimes unforeseen challenges occur, or the custom details of your order can add time to this estimate. But even if your schedule needs adjusting, we’re working to build a vehicle that is everything you expect from a Ford.
In your Built Order Status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Asheville Ford. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.
We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference:​
On the plus side, you have a VIN number which I believe is attached to a model year so likely you will get a 2022 and not get bumped to 2023. Of so I have heard.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
On the plus side, you have a VIN number which I believe is attached to a model year so likely you will get a 2022 and not get bumped to 2023. Of so I have heard.
Definitely thankful for getting scheduled/VIN for 2022, but also read they can cancel VINs, if necessary too. But probably/hopefully unlikely.

Besides my whining in the previous post, my point was that folks should “trust, then verify”.

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
It seems like the dates are kind of sticking a little better lately. Mine went into production on 8/24 and I got the email today that it is built and should be at the dealership between 9/26-10/2. It’s getting real finally and I may actually have this thing in a few weeks.

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Ford Excursion .... diesel 4x4...
Current Ride #2
1974 Bronco candy apple red, white hard top
It seems like the dates are kind of sticking a little better lately. Mine went into production on 8/24 and I got the email today that it is built and should be at the dealership between 9/26-10/2. It’s getting real finally and I may actually have this thing in a few weeks.
Great news, mine was supposed to be built week of 9/5 my SM just said may get delivered end of October but who knows??

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
On 8/25 I received the FMC email "YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION" for week of 9/12, as of Sunday 9/11 the status updated to in production, window sticker available with blend date of 20220916. Appears to be right on schedule, no estimated time for delivery yet, if all goes ok, delivery to dealer should be within a week of build completion. 🤞

braptor0074

Founding Member
Jun 5, 2022
Gallery
Pennsylvania
On 8/25 I received the FMC email "YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION" for week of 9/12, as of Sunday 9/11 the status updated to in production, window sticker available with blend date of 20220916. Appears to be right on schedule, no estimated time for delivery yet, if all goes ok, delivery to dealer should be within a week of build completion. 🤞
FYI I’ve been “in production“ since Aug 25th….. modules live but have not moved to ‘awaiting shipment yet”, so you may not be as close as you think, hope I’m wrong and you o e quickly, good luck to you, 4 wheels down soon

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
FYI I’ve been “in production“ since Aug 25th….. modules live but have not moved to ‘awaiting shipment yet”, so you may not be as close as you think, hope I’m wrong and you o e quickly, good luck to you, 4 wheels down soon
Mine was scheduled for last week and I have heard nothing more unfortunately, also have vin but no window sticker so far?

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Mine was scheduled for last week and I have heard nothing more unfortunately, also have vin but no window sticker so far?
Well after reading everyone's comments just received email from ford, my production date pushed back from 9/5 to 10/3 here we go again!!! suppose to be at bRodeo on 10/15 not sure how that's going to work?

Last edited:

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Well after reading everyone's comments just received email from ford, my production date pushed back from 9/5 to 10/6 here we go again!!! suppose to be at bRodeo on 10/15 not sure how that's going to work?
I do not see the problem with attending offrodeo. Ford supplies the broncos, not the students.

slicktop

Founding Member
Jul 28, 2022
florida
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
I do not see the problem with attending offrodeo. Ford supplies the broncos, not the students.
Yes your right about that, I was talking about timing when brapter doe’s finally show i want to be there after waiting 2.25 years!

Top Member Reactions