Gaizon Grab Handles Grip Roll Bar 2 Packs for Bronco (40% OFF)

gaizon

Aug 29, 2022
ca
Current Ride
bronco 2021
Buy "Gaizon Grab Handles Grip Roll Bar 2 Packs” through this link and get 40% off promotional offer:

https://amzn.to/3g0CjZ8

Gaizon Grab Handles Grip Roll Bar 2 Packs(GB-RO001) Product Description:

Quick installation with these Gaizon handles grabs perfectly.Simple and easy installation with the original screws and no extra drilling are required or modifications. Now get ready for Ford Bronco 2021 2022 2-door 4-door adventure without any damage to the truck itself.

2.jpg
7 colors.jpg

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
Ok I read the description and those are considered red. I have been looking for orange ones to match the Code Orange color. Is this a product that will be available? Thanks!

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Ok I read the description and those are considered red. I have been looking for orange ones to match the Code Orange color. Is this a product that will be available? Thanks!
I was shopping these last night looking for orange as well. have to do something while waiting for mine to get built in (hopefully) 12 days.

no Idea what the orange looks like, but since they sell red too, they actually be orange…

OP
gaizon

gaizon

Aug 29, 2022
ca
Current Ride
bronco 2021
Hello Sir,
We will show the original real photo for the orange color grab handle today later.
Hope that will be helpful for you to make choice.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Gaizon

Top Member Reactions