Sep 16, 2021 #1 supersix13 Go for Launch! Founding Member Joined Sep 16, 2021 Messages 710 Gallery 276 Reaction score 1,174 Location U-S-A Current Ride 2021 Bronco FE When do you think Ford will officially announce the Bronco Raptor?
Sep 16, 2021 #2 Dragoon4 Administrator Staff member Founding Member Joined Sep 16, 2021 Messages 1,587 Gallery 362 Reaction score 1,882 Location FBG TX Current Ride 2023 Bronco Raptor Current Ride #2 2022 Ram TRX I'm going to guess they will announce it in December because that's all I want for Christmas!
Jan 10, 2022 Thread starter #3 supersix13 Go for Launch! Founding Member Joined Sep 16, 2021 Messages 710 Gallery 276 Reaction score 1,174 Location U-S-A Current Ride 2021 Bronco FE Poll updated! Who thinks we'll get the official reveal this month?
Jan 11, 2022 #4 Dragoon4 Administrator Staff member Founding Member Joined Sep 16, 2021 Messages 1,587 Gallery 362 Reaction score 1,882 Location FBG TX Current Ride 2023 Bronco Raptor Current Ride #2 2022 Ram TRX Whelp, we are almost halfway through January at this point, so I'm going to vote for a February announcement!
Whelp, we are almost halfway through January at this point, so I'm going to vote for a February announcement!