Dale

Mar 27, 2024
Gallery
Oregon
Current Ride
24 Braptor
Current Ride #2
22 F350 Platinum Dually
New member here and just saying hi to everyone. Prior 2nd & 3rd gen Raptor truck owner. I decided last year to move from the truck to a Bronco 2-Door Wildtrak and really liked it, but I really missed the feature-set that the Raptor level brings, so I test drove a Braptor. A week later my loaded 2024 was in my garage. I do really like that the wheel flares come painted from the factory now and so far I'm really liking it. It makes the seats in the Wildtrak with Lux package seem like I was riding on bench-seats. I'm in the process of upfitting it now to make it my own with some of my gear from my prior Bronco and some new goodies as I go. I'm also working through my hitlist and have found a few things that need addessing under warranty (in service right now getting a new fuse box under the hood because upfitter sw 1 relay was bad and not serviceable), but all in all a great vehicle!
Parking Job.jpg
IMG_5824.jpg
Garage.jpg

Last edited:

Johnny Rebel

Jul 11, 2023
Gallery
LA
Current Ride
Bronco Big Bend
Current Ride #2
Bronco Raptor
New member here and just saying hi to everyone. Prior 2nd & 3rd gen Raptor truck owner. I decided last year to move from the truck to a Bronco 2-Door Wildtrak and really liked it, but I really missed the feature-set that the Raptor level brings, so I test drove a Braptor. A week later my loaded 2024 was in my garage. I do really like that the wheel flares come painted from the factory now and so far I'm really liking it. It makes the seats in the Wildtrak with Lux package seem like I was riding on bench-seats. I'm in the process of upfitting it now to make it my own with some of my gear from my prior Bronco and some new goodies as I go. I'm also working through my hitlist and have found a few things that need addessing under warranty (in service right now getting a new fuse box under the hood because upfitter sw 1 relay was bad and not serviceable), but all in all a great vehicle!View attachment 12255View attachment 12250View attachment 12251
Welcome! I really like your light setup and think the white flares look great.

What part of Oregon are you from? I spent several months in the Bend/Redmond/Prineville area for work and love it up there.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Great looking BR! Welcome to the forum!

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
Great looking Braptor

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
Very cool. Welcome! Look forward to hearing about some of your adventures.

Top Member Reactions