Founding Member
Oct 9, 2022
Gallery
SC
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2020 Porsche Cayenne S
Wanted to say hi and introduce myself… took delivery of my new Raptor last Friday and have been blown away! I’ve owned a Gen 2 F150 Raptor and have a First Edition, and this thing is more fun to drive than those two put together! I had high expectations, and they have all been exceeded so far. Congrats to those that have taken delivery, and good luck to those still waiting. I promise you, it will be worth it!

3B03690E-B77D-4401-BA92-E285614615DF.jpeg
6C0CDC8B-9FA3-494E-BEC9-7700BC422582.jpeg
F45F90B6-7C4C-4C76-85AE-B398BC5A4EBA.jpeg
D9A609DD-83DC-41CA-89AC-B95E078B3DC0.jpeg
2D04D154-AB84-4E9F-BCEA-96FA2C8F15B1.jpeg
50552BF6-B08A-4012-B3F9-C3E58CAFF18F.jpeg
4ECDA57C-6325-47A9-84D5-ED0CF67722E9.jpeg
E9637DB9-0D75-484D-8796-E2E9EBF43474.jpeg
33439DCC-77DA-4B05-8335-04CCF72A4683.jpeg
ECB77278-C71C-4462-A500-CEC5DA8E4F71.jpeg

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
Let me be the first to congratulate you on a killer Raptor (Looks like something Batman would drive!!!) For those of us that are some months away, please post boatloads of owner impressions!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com and Congrats on your delivery. As @Apache 8 said, please share your impressions, especially from a previous Raptor and Bronco owner.

OP
Kitch

Kitch

Founding Member
Oct 9, 2022
Gallery
SC
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Let me be the first to congratulate you on a killer Raptor (Looks like something Batman would drive!!!) For those of us that are some months away, please post boatloads of owner impressions!
Thanks! As you’ve heard over and over from others, I’m sure, it is 100% worth the wait. I’ve had people tell me I’m crazy (and stupid) not to sell it and pocket $40,000-$60,000. Let me tell you, they are the crazy ones! No way in hell I’m selling this thing until Ford makes an R version like the F150, maybe.

Easiest comparisons for me are with my First Edition and F150 Gen 2. Compared to the FE, the presence of the Raptor is impressive. The couple of inches of increased ride height feels like more from the drivers seat. Speaking of which, the seats are more supportive and comfortable than the FE, and I feel like the seats in the FE are very comfortable. More so than in the F150 Raptor, in my opinion.

The extra track width makes the Raptor feel way more planted on the road at speed. It’s actually pretty amazing how stable it feels handling curves at speed considering it’s nearly 5800 lb. curb weight. I’ve barely turned on the stereo because I can’t stop listening to the exhaust in sport mode and Baja mode. The rev matching blips of the throttle in Sport setting is too damn cool! Love it!

No creaks or rattles at all. None. My top on my FE developed some pretty quickly, so I’ll be on the lookout for that. Easily fixed anyway, so not a big deal if it does happen on the Raptor too. The power delivery feels noticeably better versus my FE. It’s not a rocket ship, but it’s plenty quick and perfectly mated to the 10 speed in this application. I tend to stay in Sport setting for the steering, exhaust and suspension settings so far. Averaging 12.2 mpg on this first tank of fuel. 😬

The gauge cluster is light years better than my FE. No comparison there. It’s super cool, intuitive and just makes the Raptor feel that much more special. Love my Code Orange trim and seatbelts. Love the carbon fiber package, and I’m not typically fond of it in a lot of vehicles. The lux package includes the nicely stitched dash and leather and suede-like seating surfaces… all nicely done.

All in all, I’m freaking in love with this vehicle! It’s truly the first trophy truck you can buy for the street, and it turns heads everywhere you go… even more than my FE when I took delivery of it last November and Broncos were even more rare to see in the wild. It’s the perfect package, in my opinion, and I believe Ford absolutely knocked it out of the park with this build.

Happy to answer any other specific questions, but hope this satiates your appetite a bit until you take delivery of your own. Cheers!

OP
Kitch

Kitch

Founding Member
Oct 9, 2022
Gallery
SC
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com and Congrats on your delivery. As @Apache 8 said, please share your impressions, especially from a previous Raptor and Bronco owner.
Thank you! Done! Now, where’s my cool Founding Member badge? Am I too late? 😁

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Thanks! As you’ve heard over and over from others, I’m sure, it is 100% worth the wait. I’ve had people tell me I’m crazy (and stupid) not to sell it and pocket $40,000-$60,000. Let me tell you, they are the crazy ones! No way in hell I’m selling this thing until Ford makes an R version like the F150, maybe.
After sales tax, taxes on gains from the sale, etc., I think the net would be a lot less and no where worth the fun this thing will be to own. Should have mine next week (shadow black as well), and cannot wait based on the reviews and first-hand experiences some acquaintances have had with the BR.

Edit: Most importantly, congrats on the truck, and great write-up.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Thank you! Done! Now, where’s my cool Founding Member badge? Am I too late? 😁
Founding Member badge granted! Thank you for the great photos and review! It makes me even more excited to get my Bronco Raptor after hearing your thoughts and experiences with it so far.

OP
Kitch

Kitch

Founding Member
Oct 9, 2022
Gallery
SC
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
After sales tax, taxes on gains from the sale, etc., I think the net would be a lot less and no where worth the fun this thing will be to own. Should have mine next week (shadow black as well), and cannot wait based on the reviews and first-hand experiences some acquaintances have had with the BR.

Edit: Most importantly, congrats on the truck, and great write-up.
Totally agree! I hope yours shows up next week, and I’ll be interested in hearing your impressions once you’ve had a chance to drive it. Thanks again, and glad you enjoyed my write-up.

OP
Kitch

Kitch

Founding Member
Oct 9, 2022
Gallery
SC
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Founding Member badge granted! Thank you for the great photos and review! It makes me even more excited to get my Bronco Raptor after hearing your thoughts and experiences with it so far.
Awesome! Appreciate that, and happy to share! Hope you get yours sooner than later, too. Good luck!

onthelookout

Founding Member
Sep 19, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Totally agree! I hope yours shows up next week, and I’ll be interested in hearing your impressions once you’ve had a chance to drive it. Thanks again, and glad you enjoyed my write-up.
I appreciate that. Since it showed up at the rail yard Thursday, time feels quite slow. I’m curious to compare it against my Badlands SAS, and will definitely post some impressions once received.

Top Member Reactions