Interim vehicle while waiting for Raptor availability

broncojd

Nov 6, 2022
Phoenix
Current Ride
BMW
Hoping to get thoughts on a strategy I'm currently considering. Have been trying for a BRaptor for the last 6 months or so, but the closest I've gotten is getting an order in last week and then being told it'll have a $20K ADM. However, I currently hold a leased BMW with $13K in equity that I plan to buy out this month. And as I'm expecting the BMW to drop faster to a more realistic residual value, I'm currently looking to capitalize on a trade-in option that would hold value better until I have the opportunity to switch to the Bronco Raptor without the crazy ADMs. Would be curious to hear thoughts on moving to a 2022 Tremor under these circumstances. I have a 402A available to me, full optioned, with A Plan that'll keep me ~10K below sticker at purchase. Open to ideas of any other Ford vehicles that may better serve this purpose too.

Appreciate any input!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Hoping to get thoughts on a strategy I'm currently considering. Have been trying for a BRaptor for the last 6 months or so, but the closest I've gotten is getting an order in last week and then being told it'll have a $20K ADM. However, I currently hold a leased BMW with $13K in equity that I plan to buy out this month. And as I'm expecting the BMW to drop faster to a more realistic residual value, I'm currently looking to capitalize on a trade-in option that would hold value better until I have the opportunity to switch to the Bronco Raptor without the crazy ADMs. Would be curious to hear thoughts on moving to a 2022 Tremor under these circumstances. I have a 402A available to me, full optioned, with A Plan that'll keep me ~10K below sticker at purchase. Open to ideas of any other Ford vehicles that may better serve this purpose too.

Appreciate any input!
Welcome to BroncoRaptor.com! Your question is a tough one and has many variables including luck. In general, getting a new Tremor w/discount sounds like a good bet, obviously a F-150 Raptor would be even better. A Bronco Badlands may also be a good choice.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
The 2022 Tremor sounds like that might be your best deal. Any of the other desirable vehicles that will hold their value well will either have an ADM or you will have to wait to get it.

Top Member Reactions