Just ordered the NEW Foutz Trailing Arm Frame Guard w/ Slide Skid!!!!

Nat.G

Supporting Vendor
Jan 25, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Current Ride
2022 Raptor R
Excited to see that @GregFoutz launched these new rear lower link frame guards with a slide skid for Bronco Raptor.

A few weeks ago i saw the other version of this kit that Foutz makes for Bronco- and i was really impressed to see this product in action and get put to the test.
It really does Improve the approach angle to the mount so you don't get hung up on rocks. The high density polyethylene thats coated at the bottom of the skid had this Bronco sliding over rocks all easy peasy - and the guard kept the frame & lower arm mount protected from damage

Thats when i was sold and as soon as i heard that this kit was available for Bronco Raptor, i ordered one right away lol

i have a trip coming up and just installed the FMI billet suspension links, so a protection kit like this seems totally worth the investment
(especially when your an avid rock crawler like i am)

Cant wait to get this kit installed and go play on the rocks in a few weeks!
heres the link i ordered thru for anyone interested:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-04 144409.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-04 144409.png
    253.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot 2023-10-04 144420.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-04 144420.png
    251.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Roughstock

Jul 1, 2023
Gallery
Arizona
Military
ex Army
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW GS 1250 Adventure
Excited to see that @GregFoutz launched these new rear lower link frame guards with a slide skid for Bronco Raptor.

A few weeks ago i saw the other version of this kit that Foutz makes for Bronco- and i was really impressed to see this product in action and get put to the test.
It really does Improve the approach angle to the mount so you don't get hung up on rocks. The high density polyethylene thats coated at the bottom of the skid had this Bronco sliding over rocks all easy peasy - and the guard kept the frame & lower arm mount protected from damage

Thats when i was sold and as soon as i heard that this kit was available for Bronco Raptor, i ordered one right away lol

i have a trip coming up and just installed the FMI billet suspension links installed, so a protection kit like this seems totally worth the investment
(especially when your an avid rock crawler like i am)

Cant wait to get this installed and go play on the rocks in a few weeks, heres the link i ordered thru for anyone interested:

Nice post. I agree. Come November I will be ordering them as well once back in AZ. You can see I need them. This was from last weekend. Thanks for posting the link and it is good to know others like them.
jpeg222.jpg

bwilly68

Founding Member
Apr 1, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Land Rover Defender
Would love to hear what you think of the billet rear links!

Top Member Reactions