Manufacturing question

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Total speculative question.

Does anyone know how many broncos ford can manufacture in a week or month and given that there are (700 or 3000 or some other small number) of raptors being built. *could* ford crank out ALL or our raptors in a very short period of time and would they????

Last edited:

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
No clue. I wish I knew the answer to that as much as you did. I am HOPING that since the golden ticket holders are basically the ones with super early reservations and have been waiting the longest that we get surprised by even earlier deliveries than they have said about this summer. That would be awesome. Since these have more "standard" options than the regular Broncos and with knowing they are using the 3.0L and not the 2.7L, which was delayed, we may get lucky. Plus when I talked to Ford they said these were very limited production. They didn't tell me how limited, but they did stand by what they said about the first editions and cranked out all of those in the first year. I would like to think that all these golden ticket orders get treated the same way and we get them this year. I am hoping for the best and getting my mind prepared for the worst of another re-order for 23. You never know with how this process has gone so far. If I hear anything or read anything in my endless search for answers I will let you know. HA. I am still anxiously waiting to hear final power numbers as well.

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
Total speculative question.

Does anyone know how many broncos ford can manufacture in a week or month and given that there are (700 or 3000 or some other small number) of raptors being built. *could* ford crank out ALL or our raptors in a very short period of time and would they????

There was an article on Bronco6g that mentioned the production numbers:

Bronco January 2022 Sales & Production Highlights
  • Bronco Sales: 8,101 vehicles. Sales (YTD): 8,101 vehicles.
    • January 2022 sales represent a -11.4% decrease from December 2021.
  • Bronco Production: 12,938 vehicles. Production (YTD): 12,938 vehicles.
    • January 2022 production represents a 9.24% increase from December 2021.

It will be interesting to see what percentage of Bronco Raptor Ford plans to schedule. Hopefully we'll find out soon!

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
January's production.
Screenshot_20220316-141257_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
So they could build all of our raptors in about a week if that’s all they built
Well they technically could but I seriously doubt that will happen. I'm sure the availability of the body colors painted, Raptor parts and schedules will affect the total time for build. It would be nice though if Ford would just dedicate a certain time frame to build just BR's.

Cupholders

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2022
Gallery
Mass
Military
Army & Air National Guard
Current Ride
Jeep Rubicon
Nights start cooling off up here in the Northeast in September. If I can get it in time to (comfortably) take the roof and doors off for a weekend, I’ll be happy. Otherwise I’ll have to wait 6 months before it comes around again

Top Member Reactions