My Bronco Raptor just arrived!

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
Hi all,

I didn't think it would arrive before I had to ship out. I fly out in 4 days. They just got it off the truck this morning and haven't even cleaned/prepped it yet.

Unfortunately, due to huge medical bills I'm going to have to give my son power of attorney and get it sold. Yes, this really sucks.

I think resale maybe has dropped a bit. It's Code Orange MGV seats 12" display....sry I don't have the build sheet at the moment. In your opinions, would 95k be too high or too low?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. I'm just a bit stressed have to leave in a few days and really need the money to pay off 67k in debt from my wife's passing.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Braptor.JPG
    Braptor.JPG
    322.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Braptor 2.JPG
    Braptor 2.JPG
    381.1 KB · Views: 68

Jeffrman

Nov 10, 2022
Gallery
Fairfield CT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2014 Porsche 50th Anniversary 911
Rob,
I wish I could do more for you but check out, Bring a trailer. Currently there are four 2022 Bronco Raptors for sale and a lot more have sold in the last few months. If you match your build with the ones that have sold in the last few weeks, you will have a good idea what to expect.

OP
Rob41

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
Rob,
I wish I could do more for you but check out, Bring a trailer. Currently there are four 2022 Bronco Raptors for sale and a lot more have sold in the last few months. If you match your build with the ones that have sold in the last few weeks, you will have a good idea what to expect.
Thanks. I put up a preliminary post on FB where they sell these and mentioned I'd be listing it tomorrow for 95k firm and already got offered 90k within minutes. I think I'm at the right price point....we'll see.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
I am very sorry for your situation. Hopefully you can parlay the Braptor into some funding for the bills. You might consider a Go Fund Me account? And from one prior reservist to a full time member of our proud military, I thank you for everything you have and will do for our country. Better days ahead!

OP
Rob41

Rob41

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2022
Gallery
Northern MI
I am very sorry for your situation. Hopefully you can parlay the Braptor into some funding for the bills. You might consider a Go Fund Me account? And from one prior reservist to a full time member of our proud military, I thank you for everything you have and will do for our country. Better days ahead!
Thank you for the kind words and suggestion. I won't do a go fund me as I do make decent money and will eventually recover. There are plenty of people that truely NEED help from go fund me. It just emptied my bank account so I'll have to work a couple more years than I had planned. I just can't afford to keep this BRaptor if I want to retire some day.

Last edited:

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Rob....sorry for your loss most importantly and prayers for you and your family during this time.

Happy you were able to get your Bronco Raptor even if you're unable to keep it due to your circumstances.

I also wanted to take this time to....
"Thank You" for your service. We (my family) greatly appreciates all the sacrifices made so we can enjoy our freedom! This is for any Service Personnel or Veteran that may read this!

ORbraptor

Dec 4, 2022
Gallery
Oregon
Current Ride
75 Bronco
Current Ride #2
22 Braptor
Thanks. I put up a preliminary post on FB where they sell these and mentioned I'd be listing it tomorrow for 95k firm and already got offered 90k within minutes. I think I'm at the right price point....we'll see.
Don’t budge. You’ll get the 95K. That’s a great price for a Raptor. Sorry about your loss and thank you for your service to our country.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Hi all,

I didn't think it would arrive before I had to ship out. I fly out in 4 days. They just got it off the truck this morning and haven't even cleaned/prepped it yet.

Unfortunately, due to huge medical bills I'm going to have to give my son power of attorney and get it sold. Yes, this really sucks.

I think resale maybe has dropped a bit. It's Code Orange MGV seats 12" display....sry I don't have the build sheet at the moment. In your opinions, would 95k be too high or too low?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. I'm just a bit stressed have to leave in a few days and really need the money to pay off 67k in debt from my wife's passing.

Thank you.
Hi Rob, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, my sincere condolences. Thank you for your service and wishing you and your family all the best.

Top Member Reactions