No more 2023MY Ford Bronco scheduling for hardtops, Sasquatch and LUX packages!

2023 ford bronco constraints.jpeg

Bronco Nation is reporting that for the 2023 model year, Ford is no longer scheduling Bronco orders with MIC hard top, Lux, or Sasquatch packages. The above image is a notice that Ford is sending out as a customer offer for those who have these packages on order. We have not heard whether this applies to the Bronco Raptor, but we assume so because the Bronco Raptor only comes in MIC hard top configuration. That is, unless Ford starts allowing Bronco Raptors to be ordered with a soft top.

Source

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
One dealer's insight. Take it for what it's worth.

Screenshot_20230203-202505~2.png

Last edited:

DeRaptor

Founding Member
Apr 12, 2022
Gallery
Pensacola, FL
I got bumped a couple of times. But hang in there it will happen eventually. I was notified today that mine is built and will be shipped soon.
How long did it take from the week that it went into production to the expected delivery date?

Mine says in production, email says scheduled to be built March 7th.

Than you.

Apache 8

Founding Member
Feb 18, 2022
SoCal
How long did it take from the week that it went into production to the expected delivery date?

Mine says in production, email says scheduled to be built March 7th.

Than you.
It was produced on 1-30-23. I was then notified that it was in transit, expected delivery time frame was : 2-14/2-27. It got to the dealer on 2-23, and I picked it up on 2-26. The first thing I noticed was that practically every photo I had seen of the huge fenders were visually misleading. The fenders are fine quite frankly. As you will find out shortly sir, Ford knocked this Bronco so far out of the park, no body knows where the ball is. I can not believe I was lucky enough to get one!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
It was produced on 1-30-23. I was then notified that it was in transit, expected delivery time frame was : 2-14/2-27. It got to the dealer on 2-23, and I picked it up on 2-26. The first thing I noticed was that practically every photo I had seen of the huge fenders were visually misleading. The fenders are fine quite frankly. As you will find out shortly sir, Ford knocked this Bronco so far out of the park, no body knows where the ball is. I can not believe I was lucky enough to get one!
Congratulations!!!! It's been a very very long wait for you and I sincerely hope your New Bronco Raptor continues to exceed your expectations. Oh, and we need pictures please!

Top Member Reactions