OEM Braptor rock sliders and steps for sale

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
This may not be the right place to post this since most of us are Braptor owners here, but you never know. I have my OEM sliders and steps for sale. $1,000 for the set. I have the hardware to mount the sliders to the vehicle, but was only able to find 8 of the 12 Bronco bolts that attach the steps to the rails. Those shouldn’t be too hard to find though. I replaced with Metal Tech a couple months after I purchased mine so the OEM set is scratch and dent free. I live north of Dallas and don’t really want to pack and ship these so hopefully someone in that area will want/ need them. Hit me up if you’re interested. They are a little dusty from living in the garage. Nothing a quick hose down can’t fix.

Attachments

• IMG_9403.jpeg
    IMG_9403.jpeg
    252.5 KB · Views: 21
OP
DdYHrse

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I posted mine at Bronco6G.
I put them on there as well. I posted them under Texas area members though since I’m not looking to ship them. Out of curiosity what did you get for yours and was it a local deal or did you have to ship them? I guess I could ship them at the buyers expense, but it would be a pain to pack these things up. Also, did you post on the main forum area or under a specific area? Sorry for all the questions. Just trying to move these things.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
Local. I think it was for the cost of the RCI rock sliders to a regular Bronco owner.

OP
DdYHrse

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Local. I think it was for the cost of the RCI rock sliders to a regular Bronco owner.
Thanks for the info. I’m pretty close to that and just dropped them to $800 so I guess we will see what happens. I don’t want to post to the main deal since I’ll probably have to field a million comments. Might end up having to though.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
Thanks for the info. I’m pretty close to that and just dropped them to $800 so I guess we will see what happens. I don’t want to post to the main deal since I’ll probably have to field a million comments. Might end up having to though.
I sold the local in my club in CA for $750 a couple months ago . They had a few very minor blemishes.

there was a set on eBay at $700 plus shipping at the time.

OP
DdYHrse

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
I sold the local in my club in CA for $750 a couple months ago . They had a few very minor blemishes.

there was a set on eBay at $700 plus shipping at the time.
Thanks for the info. I went ahead and just dropped them to $600. I will have some new bumpers on the way in the coming days so I am tempted to package it up with the bumper, skid, and rigid lights. I am sure that would get some attention. I figured these things would fly out of my garage with how many normal Bronco owners I see around here trying to play like they have the Braptor.

Top Member Reactions