OEM Carbon Interior

Blairwarlock

May 2, 2023
Cali
Current Ride
2022 Range Rover SVR Carbon Edition
Current Ride #2
2023 Ford Raptor
First time poster. Sorry if this was covered before as I didn’t see it. Just bought a Braptor that doesn’t have the carbon trim. I was able to source the carbon grab handles. Looking for the OE steering wheel insert and shifter. Anybody know where to source these or part numbers?

Thanks in advance.

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
First time poster. Sorry if this was covered before as I didn’t see it. Just bought a Braptor that doesn’t have the carbon trim. I was able to source the carbon grab handles. Looking for the OE steering wheel insert and shifter. Anybody know where to source these or part numbers?

Thanks in advance.
I haven’t seen this here, but no guarantee it’s not. Here somewhere or someone would know…

In the mean time you could try contacting @flip on the 6g forum, he’s super helpful in getting OEM part numbers for Raptors…

OP
B

Blairwarlock

May 2, 2023
Cali
Current Ride
2022 Range Rover SVR Carbon Edition
Current Ride #2
2023 Ford Raptor
Thanks John. I’ll reach out to him on 6G.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor

Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the forum! 🍻 Sorry I don't have any other suggestion besides the dealership parts guy.

Top Member Reactions