Owners Manual? Maintenance Manual? Procedures

luterdan

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
Jacksonville, FL
Admin - I think we need a new forum section for maintenance and repairs.

I've seen all of the stuff posted about the 2.7L engine and the fight with the 7 qts of oil, has anyone seen anything about the 3.0L? other weird quirks will we find? Has anyone found an owner's manual yet? or a maintenance manual? I'm still waiting for my Raptor to be scheduled to be built, so I have time to waste looking around and reading random stuff.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Admin - I think we need a new forum section for maintenance and repairs.

I've seen all of the stuff posted about the 2.7L engine and the fight with the 7 qts of oil, has anyone seen anything about the 3.0L? other weird quirks will we find? Has anyone found an owner's manual yet? or a maintenance manual? I'm still waiting for my Raptor to be scheduled to be built, so I have time to waste looking around and reading random stuff.
I did a search and found this thread. Has anyone actually received a book version of their owners manual when they received their Bronco Raptor?

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I did a search and found this thread. Has anyone actually received a book version of their owners manual when they received their Bronco Raptor?
The e-version is available on the 12" center display with search capabilities. You may also download PDF copies of all the related documentation by logging into your Ford account and selecting your vehicle.

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Thanks. I was just wondering if Ford Performance may have provided their own book style owners manual in a hard copy for the Bronco Raptors.
I may look into finding something more than the e-version.
I have already downloaded what has been available....I'm just stuck in old school and like having that book if all else fails.
I may even consider having office depot or staples make me one.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
27 yrs SAR, Wilderness EMT, retired
I'm looking for a 2023 BRaptor Factory Service Manual (FSM). Typically the FSMs are limited on info, but do help with the sequence of any said repairs or modifications. Sometimes 3rd party install instructions are a bit lacking also. I generally make my own based on whatever issue pops up.

The price just jumped $40 for this 2022 FSM, but it does include the 3.0L engine and wiring diagrams:
2022 Ford Bronco FSM $325

Helm Inc. is still waiting to release the 2023 FSM:
2023 Ford Bronco FSM $308
2023 Ford Bronco Wiring $105

WARNING: be very wary of cheap PDF copies being hawked on the internet. I have seen two that are complete garbage and not worth the $52-$99 asking price. Buyer beware!

Online or PDF download for owner manuals:

Last edited:

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
I would also like to get the 2023 Factory service manual. For now I went on this site listed below and click on the link and downloaded. I have had no issues.

USE YOUR OWN DISCRETION IF YOU FEEL IT IS SAFE OR NOT!

Well, that was a waste of download time.
I already had those in a 2023 FSM (for 2.3L and 2.7L) but it does not include the 3.0L engine. Additionally, my PDF is not all chopped up into individual pages like said link; it is a searchable document with the wiring diagrams at the end. That said, it is only good for about 75% of BRaptor body and interior issues.
Screenshot_20230120-161344~2.pngScreenshot_20230120-164638.png

SteelBronco

Founding Member
Oct 24, 2021
Gallery
Western Maryland
Current Ride
Bronco
Well, that was a waste of download time.
I already had those in a 2023 FSM (for 2.3L and 2.7L) but it does not include the 3.0L engine. Additionally, my PDF is not all chopped up into individual pages like said link; it is a searchable document with the wiring diagrams at the end. That said, it is only good for about 75% of BRaptor body and interior issues.
Well, for now that's all I have. I knew it definitely seemed all over the place and I was wished there was a search function.
So where did you get what you have now? Helm or Ford? I'm just wondering If one is better than the other when I go to purchase.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
The PDF I have was gifted to me by a Badlands owner. I was hoping someone here had some insight. I'd hate to spend $300+ for a nonrefundable item. Definitely want a 2023 guide.

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder

ChiliPepper

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 3, 2022
Gallery
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Current Ride
Ford Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
First Responder
I've seen a lot of garbage PDF files from people trying to "resell" or make money off of their $300+ purchase. Buyer Beware! These are the only two FSMs I would trust:

FSM available 28-FEB . . . $308
2023 Bronco Service Information USB

FSM available 15-MAR . . . $395
2023 Ford Bronco Factory Service Manual Original Shop Repair on USB
Still not available. WTH?

Spendy online FSM option from Ford Service, that includes everything. I have not verified details with a purcahse.
72h subscription = $21.95
30d subscription = $324.95
1y subscription = $2,699.95

1680107378184.png

Another option:
To contact the Rotunda Diagnostics Repair Shop Support Center, you may call 1-888-354-7558 (Monday-Friday 8:00AM to 8:00PM Eastern time) or submit a web form assistance request to here.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions