Pull-out tailgate in Bronco Raptor?

Salmonhomes

Founding Member
Sep 29, 2021
Northern Virginia
Hi, I am new here and I am wondering if anyone knows wether or not the Bronco Raptor would have the pull-out tailgate? To me that is one of my most desired features in the Bronco, and it would seal the deal for me to get the Raptor version if in fact it does include it.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
It looks like it's going to be a Bronco accessory that you can add to any Bronco. I'm hoping that the Raptor includes it standard or with one of the luxury accessory packages. I would have thought this accessory would have been out by now, but let's hope it out before the end of the year.

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
Hi, I am new here and I am wondering if anyone knows wether or not the Bronco Raptor would have the pull-out tailgate? To me that is one of my most desired features in the Bronco, and it would seal the deal for me to get the Raptor version if in fact it does include it.

Welcome to the forum @Salmonhomes 🍻 - That's the first time I've heard of the pull-out tailgate. That's a great idea.

@Dragoon - Have you seen a price for that accessory?

OP
S

Salmonhomes

Founding Member
Sep 29, 2021
Northern Virginia
Welcome to the forum @Salmonhomes 🍻 - That's the first time I've heard of the pull-out tailgate. That's a great idea.

Cheers! 🍻 Yes, I plan to take my ride to the beach and fun gatherings, that puul-out tailgate would come in handy for at least 2 extra seats. :)

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX

I have not seen any pricing yet, but I will definitely keep an eye out and post up if I find out.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I could have used it today! Our little town had a parade and it would have been super handy to back up the Bronco and have this pull-out tailgate to sit on. Can't wait for it to become available.

Top Member Reactions