🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
First off, I know there's contention on what classifies a "build", but this is the first step in building mine. So fear not, there is much more to come! Second, since everyone asks, Roach is named after the horse from "The Witcher" (Yeah I'm a Nerd). This past weekend I took my Bronco to Texas Motorworx in Dallas Texas then directly to Floresville for Raptors and Rifles, so here is what I have on my Bronco Raptor so far! I am not sponsored, I am not a SEMA build, just patiently making my Bronco into my own. I have much more pictures on Instagram @Raptor_Roach

IMG_7069.jpg

Back.png

Wheels and Tires
  • Raceline Avenger 2.0 - 17x8.5", 0mm offset (1.3" of poke"), 8lbs heavier than stock wheels, simulated beadlock
  • General Tire Grabber - 37"x12.5, 1/2" larger diameter than K02, ~10lbs heavier, little more road noise, much better traction
Bumpers and Lights
  • Motorworx Fabrication Pre-Production Bumpers - Front with steel skid plate, integrated parking sensors, ACC relocation will be available. Changes will be made to the final product, so if you like it or have feedback for me to pass to them let me know!
  • Baja Design Lights - Bumper In order left to right: S1, XL80 Cornering, XL80 Combo, XL80 Combo, XL80 Cornering, S1. Pillar: S1 and XL Racer. The amber lights you see are an amber tint and not the Baja Designs light covers. I like the amber tint more than the yellow-ish lenses they have. Rear Bumper- 2x white S2s
Extras
Bonus preview of Raptors and Rifles!
DSC_0865.jpeg

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX
Looking great. I am waiting on a list of items to show up at their shop as well so they can make mine a little beefier as well. They definitely know what they are doing when it comes to Raptors. Did they actually build those bumpers? I like them. Kind of like a cross between ADD and DV8. I went with SVC mainly because I have a 30" BD laser hybrid bar that insanely costs more than most bumpers so I wasn't about to go with one that couldn't support it. The things you do to drive cool cars. HA. They told me they were putting together their own track somewhere near Bridgeport in the near future to test out all the sweet Raptors they build. Maybe we will run into each other out there one day. Keep up the good work.

OP
TheLawnDart

TheLawnDart

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
Looking great. I am waiting on a list of items to show up at their shop as well so they can make mine a little beefier as well. They definitely know what they are doing when it comes to Raptors. Did they actually build those bumpers? I like them. Kind of like a cross between ADD and DV8. I went with SVC mainly because I have a 30" BD laser hybrid bar that insanely costs more than most bumpers so I wasn't about to go with one that couldn't support it. The things you do to drive cool cars. HA. They told me they were putting together their own track somewhere near Bridgeport in the near future to test out all the sweet Raptors they build. Maybe we will run into each other out there one day. Keep up the good work.
Their shop was filled with every generation of raptors, it was incredible how much they know. They designed and fabricated the bumper and will be selling them soon after some tweaks! I’m the Raptor Guinea pig, providing feedback and recommendations until they release it. I plan to do a TRR with them sometime, it seems like they know how to have a good time! Plus they take a chase truck to fix/ tow any of their customers trucks if they have problems. Talk about customer service 😂

Top Member Reactions