TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
"We tried to fit a soft top on our Bronco Raptor and it worked. We tried this for if anyone wanted to know since it only comes with a hardtop. We only tested the factory soft top so we don’t know if there is any other company’s that make ones and fit the Bronco Raptor."

Feb 7, 2023
Gallery
wi
Current Ride
22 Braptor
Current Ride #2
12' Raptor
The consensus is the factory one fits but the besttops one from the accessory catalog will not. looks like this video was not a raptor.

Last edited:

Birdsonthebat

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Illinois
Didn't get to knock it out since the soft top I got didn't have any of the metal brackets needed for top roll bar, and rear attachment. Have to order from dealer.....it actually doesn't look too labor intensive as long as you have all parts...
I got those off the person I bought the soft top from. I had to buy the two plastic latches and screws for the cargo latch from Lakeland Ford for $100. Highway robbery, lol

DougM

Apr 21, 2024
Pennsylvania
Current Ride
2024 Bronco Raptor
I got those off the person I bought the soft top from. I had to buy the two plastic latches and screws for the cargo latch from Lakeland Ford for $100. Highway robbery, lol
I am sorry for kicking an old thread, but do you have the part number you ordered from Lakeland? I have a soft top I saved from the wildtrack I traded in, and don't have those tabs, and everything I'm finding on that part says they are over $1000, for each side, and that doesn't include the bolts...

Birdsonthebat

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Illinois
I am sorry for kicking an old thread, but do you have the part number you ordered from Lakeland? I have a soft top I saved from the wildtrack I traded in, and don't have those tabs, and everything I'm finding on that part says they are over $1000, for each side, and that doesn't include the bolts...
Think this is the correct part # M2DZ78515A54B. Hopefully this helps.

Birdsonthebat

Founding Member
Feb 16, 2022
Gallery
Illinois
Yeah, I looked the price up. That has to be a mistake. I’d call the dealership up and ask about that.

DougM

Apr 21, 2024
Pennsylvania
Current Ride
2024 Bronco Raptor
I secured the part thanks to a good friend at a dealer. I now have a Bronco Raptor with a fully functional soft top!

Top Member Reactions