TopLift Pro Makes Pulling the Bronco Raptor Roof a 1-Man Job - By SVTPerformance

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
"Until now, pulling the roof on our Bronco Raptor had been somewhat of a chore. However, the TopLift Pro turns a 2-3 person job into a simple 1-man operation."

"For all the info and to get answers to technical questions, head over to SVTP :: https://www.svtperformance.com/thread... "

Update 20230906:
Video below in this thread reviewing the addition of electric motor assist.
Scroll down to post #10 or click this link.

Last edited:

Gibby1392

Apr 16, 2023
Gallery
Washington
Military
US Navy
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2019 Dodge Charger Scatpack
Just wanted to give my opinion on the top lift pro. I’d HIGHLY recommend one of these! I took everything off in less than 10 mins, easiest thing to do with this top lift pro. I did get mine with the electric motor and I’d say get it. Putting it on with the push of a button made it so precise when installing. And I just left my top resting on the top lift itself rather than stowing it on the ground. Anyway just my $0.02.

Attachments

• IMG_7161.jpeg
    IMG_7161.jpeg
    399 KB · Views: 56

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
I haven’t been able to decide if I want me of these or not. Way simple process and just easier/faster than my manual cam strap system. On the other end another large ‘gadget’ for a person that’s constantly trying to free up space.

At the moment I inadvertently made the decision for myself by installing the tuffy cargo enclosure so it effectively blocks the space needed for the TL Pro to do its thing but still highly intrigued with the idea of removing that rear top at a moments notice.

Gibby1392

Apr 16, 2023
Gallery
Washington
Military
US Navy
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
I will say removing the whole top at a moments notice is what this top lift pro does. I pulled everything off in about 6-10 mins I’d say then wife and I headed out to Costco. Once we got back we headed to a buddy of mine Bday and it was a little cool tonight so I put the whole top back on with ease all by myself. I’d say maybe 10 mins to put it all back on. For me this set up is worth it. I’m up in the Pacific Northwest so one day it’s nice and sunny then BAM wet and cold. So this top lift pro helps me to enjoy what the Bronco can offer me. Just have to ask yourself would it benefit your lifestyle.

TheLawnDart

🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Dec 25, 2022
Gallery
Ft Worth
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
Bronco Raptor
I’ve been back and forth between getting one of these and installing a roof mounted system. The biggest issue I have with this is the space needed. I assume the raptor is too high to park the hood under the top when it’s lifted right?

JohnGalt

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 25, 2022
Gallery
Sacramento/Tahoe
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2023 Land Rover Defender 110
I’ve been back and forth between getting one of these and installing a roof mounted system. The biggest issue I have with this is the space needed. I assume the raptor is too high to park the hood under the top when it’s lifted right?
Yeah I’m still second guessing my decision between the two. After using my smarter garage lifter through a cycle of top off, top on a couple times I’ve got the following feedback.

overall, I’m pretty happy with the decision.

It’s totally a one man job to remove/replace, but it’s a little challenging to guide the top in three dimensions while replacing it with one hand the other hand is lowering it via the app. The app is super easy to control speed, but it still takes one hand.

I THINK getting your truck lined up under the lifter is more difficult than getting the Top Pro lined up under your top. My situation is more difficult as I was forced to put my lifter close to the side of the garage and cabinets. My original plan to mount in the middle of my 2 car garage was vetoed.

its great vs. the Top Pro for storage in MY situation as I can load all the tops on it and store easily, out of sight (mostly). I could store just the front sections on it too (Haven’t actually done this yet though). That way I don’t have see it and park under it in my one car garage, but I guess I could park a different car under it. Also I just don’t want it in the way when I’m not using it (I have cabinets on both sides and back wall of both garages, this will block acces to cabinets and around cars which is already tight. im really trying to get less bulky items in the garage, not more.

if I had a big shop, I think I would have gone for Top Lift based on ease of use (from what I’ve seen online) vs the garage smart hoist. but I don’t.

Bottom line I think both are great, just depends on what factors are higher priorities. Good luck with your decision!

Schave

Jun 15, 2022
Gallery
Kentucky
Which version do we need? The "Stock Height" or the 14" Insert version for lifted? I assume the latter, but wanted to confirm before purchase.

OP
TurboS

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Adding an Electric Motor to TopLift Pro Makes Pulling the Bronco Roof Easier! - By SVTPerformance

"Pulling the roof on our Bronco Raptor can be somewhat of a chore. However, adding the electric ram to our TopLift Pro makes the job a simple 1-man (1-finger???) operation. For all the info and to get answers to technical questions, head over to SVTP :: https://www.svtperformance.com/thread..."

Shop Top Lift Pro - https://topliftpros.com/?ref=SVTP
Use Discount Code - "SVT Performance" - to save 5% on your order (discounts do not stack).

Gibby1392

Apr 16, 2023
Gallery
Washington
Military
US Navy
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
I love mine, I know it seems pricey but it’s super convenient and if you are like me and your shoulders aren’t what they used to be then this product is for you my friends! Not to mention it also is easy to store you too and move it around at ease.

Attachments

• IMG_7161.jpeg
    IMG_7161.jpeg
    399 KB · Views: 13

Magic

Aug 13, 2022
Gallery
Fredericksburg, Texas
Current Ride
2012 Ford F150
Current Ride #2
2021 MME GT-PE
I love mine, I know it seems pricey but it’s super convenient and if you are like me and your shoulders aren’t what they used to be then this product is for you my friends! Not to mention it also is easy to store you too and move it around at ease.
I enjoy mine and agree it is easy to use and move around just by myself.

Top Member Reactions