Gallery
Washington
Military
US Navy
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2019 Dodge Charger Scatpack
Don’t worry bud, once it’s all said and done you’ll forget all about this issue and just worry about topless days in your braptor!

Night Bear

Jun 7, 2023
AZ/WY
Current Ride
2023 Shadow Black Braptor
You're absolutely right. I've got a garage floor half full of mods that need to go on, so I'll have some fun projects once it's ready. Also, Hennessey picking it up and taking it to Texas once it's back for a few small upgrades as well, lol..

OP
Gibby1392

Gibby1392

Apr 16, 2023
Gallery
Washington
Military
US Navy
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Are you doing the full Hennessy upgrade? I reached out to them about having a few things done but I’m not a fan of them sticking “HENNESSY “ all over it.

Night Bear

Jun 7, 2023
AZ/WY
Current Ride
The VelociRaptor 500 upgrade, sans the 20" wheels and new tires. I'm not a fan of 20" wheels on my trucks..
The Badging, I assume can come off as easy as it goes on, if you don't want it once it comes back.... I have mixed feelings on it, so we'll see.
It goes for a month of work over in Sealy, then transport picks it up and brings it back. All predicated on getting the thing off the service drive at the dealer, lol..

OP
Gibby1392

Gibby1392

Apr 16, 2023
Gallery
Washington
Military
US Navy
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Oh I agree 20s are not my thing. That’s a mall crawler look IMO. I prefer more rubber than wheel. Once you have it all complete hope you share the excitement with the rest of us !

Night Bear

Jun 7, 2023
AZ/WY
Current Ride
So update since last post...
Took about 3 weeks to get the new parts and the raptor moving. It literally came home and got on a transport truck to go to Hennessey. They unloaded it, went to do their pre-build check and low and behold, guess what was leaking....
Sunuva....
So they took it to the dealer near them and we're waiting all over again for parts before they can work on it to send it back. It has 92 miles on it, lol. Most of that was put in there at the dealer, or taking it to our from the dealer.
So, here we go again.

OP
Gibby1392

Gibby1392

Apr 16, 2023
Gallery
Washington
Military
US Navy
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
1688663947679.gif

OP
Gibby1392

Gibby1392

Apr 16, 2023
Gallery
Washington
Military
US Navy
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
I’m so sorry to hear that. Reading that made me cringe

OP
Gibby1392

Gibby1392

Apr 16, 2023
Gallery
Washington
Military
US Navy
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
I will say though I’m super excited to hear how your henny build will turn out. Like I was out for a joy ride yesterday and thought how much better could this thing really get. So hopefully you’ll be able to tell us one day

Night Bear

Jun 7, 2023
AZ/WY
Current Ride
I will say though I’m super excited to hear how your henny build will turn out. Like I was out for a joy ride yesterday and thought how much better could this thing really get. So hopefully you’ll be able to tell us one day
It'll get done eventually, and should be worth the wait. I'll keep ya posted

Night Bear

Jun 7, 2023
AZ/WY
Current Ride
Update.... not a great one...
Braptor been sitting at dealer in TX since 7/3. I've had 4 separate forecasts as to how long I'll have to wait for parts to get there, presently the most recent being that parts will arrive sometime next week. So yes, almost a month just waiting on parts this time, and almost 3 weeks the first time. Good news is it's just down the road from Hennessey, and they'll get it right back in line when it's ready. Looking like if all goes well, I may finally drive my new bronco sometime around the last week of August after having purchased it the first weekend of June.
And, I finally broke down and called Ford Corporate. That was an exercise in futility. They basically want to communicate by text, and really haven't addressed anything on this issue with me short of making notes. So, no help on that end really either.

Soon as it's free, I'll update...

OP
Gibby1392

Gibby1392

Apr 16, 2023
Gallery
Washington
Military
US Navy
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
Good lord what a process! I’m very sorry you’re having to go through this. I know once it’s all done you’ll have smiles per gallon my friend !

Praptor

Dec 5, 2022
Gallery
Connecticut
Current Ride
2022 Badlands Sas
Current Ride #2
2022 Tesla Plaid
Damn... Yeah, I was about a month from first noticing the leak to being able to drive it. Oh and I kept my raptor home in the garage while I waited for parts. No way was I going to have them keep it either outside or in their shop without an ETA on when it would be fixed.

Top Member Reactions