Charity UPDATED 02/25/23: Enter to WIN a Bronco Raptor! Help fund the cure for childhood brain cancer.

You could win a 2022 Bronco Raptor and support childhood brain cancer research at the same time through the Team Jack Foundation! We are excited about the opportunity to offer such a great prize and raise significant funds for our mission! Brain cancer is the leading cancer cause of death in children and we are committed to making a difference for these brave fighters.

Use promo code BRONCORAPTOR for 25% more entries, good through 11/21/2022. Click here to donate and get your entries: https://www.tapkat.org/team-jack-foundation-inc/o584l5?promo=BRONCORAPTOR. (Please note: no purchase is necessary to participate, but you will receive additional entry tickets by making a donation to our foundation.)

5 cropped.png
2. thrun.JPG

The Team Jack Foundation raises money to fund impactful childhood cancer research and works to raise national awareness for the disease. Founded by the late Andy and Brianna Hoffman from small-town Atkinson, Nebraska after their five-year-old son, Jack, was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2011. After researching the drugs Jack was going to take and learning how toxic and outdated they were, the Hoffmans jumped in to raise research money so future kids diagnosed would have better options. Now a decade later, the Team Jack Foundation has raised $10.5 million and funded 12 research projects nationwide. One of our funded projects (TAK580/DAY101/Tovorafenib) is nearing FDA approval and would become the very first approved drug specifically developed for childhood brain cancer patients. To learn more about the Team Jack Foundation visit: https://teamjackfoundation.org/.

For a little more background on our foundation, in 2011, our namesake, Jack Hoffman, became friends with Rex Burkhead, former Husker, Bengal, Patriot, and now Houston Texans running back, while he was a college player at Nebraska. Burkhead was pivotal in the formation of the foundation and remains on our board of directors to date and is still close to the Hoffman family. You may remember the seven-year-old boy that ran a 69-yard touchdown in the Nebraska Cornhuskers 2013 Spring Game. That was Jack. His run went viral and has nearly 9 million views on YouTube earning Jack an ESPY Award for Best Moment in Sports in 2013. Watch Jack's run here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jmisv1Spck&t=2s. All of these experiences were great for Jack but raised significant national awareness for childhood brain cancer and the lack of research funding for the disease!

Sadly, Jack's dad and the co-founder of our foundation was diagnosed with a terminal brain tumor (glioblastoma) in July 2020. He fought bravely for seven months before passing away on March 1, 2021, from the disease. Andy was tenacious when it came to raising funds for research and making a real difference for kids affected by this disease. Andy's family and the Team Jack staff is committed now more than ever to upholding Andy's legacy and working twice as hard for the cause. Just before Andy's diagnosis, he wrote a book about their family's experience with childhood brain cancer and how the foundation came to be. To order a copy click here: https://shop.teamjackfoundation.org/products/yards-after-contact. All proceeds from the sale of this book go directly to research and will help our cause for years to come.

Click here to review the rules and regulations of the contest prior to entry: https://www.tapkat.org/team-jack-foundation-inc/o584l5/rules.

Attachments

• 5 cropped.png
    5 cropped.png
    562.4 KB · Views: 847
  • 2. thrun.JPG
    2. thrun.JPG
    315.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Fukinstoned

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
May 8, 2022
Gallery
British Columbia
I’m all for a great cause so please do not misconstrue what I am about to say…. How on earth are all these bronco raptors becoming available for fundraising when there are soooooo many of us that have deposits down to purchase ours being bumped and pushed this makes zero sense to me 🤨

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
I’m all for a great cause so please do not misconstrue what I am about to say…. How on earth are all these bronco raptors becoming available for fundraising when there are soooooo many of us that have deposits down to purchase ours being bumped and pushed this makes zero sense to me 🤨
The fundraiser Bronco Raptors are also yet to be built, but should be available by time of drawing dates. Those of us with Bronco Raptor orders should have our BR's by then.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Thank you very much for offering us the 30% bonus tickets! I've already purchased my first group of tickets! I also want to Thank Team Jack for administrating this truly heart felt charity.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
What a great charity and thank you for sharing this with our forum! I purchased my tickets and I hope the fund goes well over your goal!

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Quoted from above "the Team Jack Foundation has raised $10.5 million and funded 12 research projects nationwide. One of our funded projects (TAK580/DAY101/Tovorafenib) is nearing FDA approval and would become the very first approved drug specifically developed for childhood brain cancer patients. To learn more about the Team Jack Foundation visit: https://teamjackfoundation.org/."

This is an amazing accomplishment for a foundation, congratulations. ❤️ I'm proud to have Team Jack foundation represented here and sincerely hope our contributions assist in exceeding your goals and expectations.
Thank you, I just purchased my 2nd group of tickets. (y)

OP
TeamJackFoundation

TeamJackFoundation

Jun 28, 2022
Gallery
Atkinson, NE
Help us fund the cure for childhood brain cancer and have a chance to win a 2022 Raptor! Just use promo code RAPTOR3 for 30% more entries, good through 7/19/2022. Click here to donate and get your entries: https://www.tapkat.org/team-jack-foundation-inc/o584l5?promo=RAPTOR3. (Please note: no purchase is necessary to participate, but you will receive additional entry tickets by making a donation to our foundation.)

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Entry deadline is February 25, 2023, at 10:00 PM CST.

Use promo code JACK22 when you donate, and you'll get 35% more ticket entries for the 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor!

Enter Now

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Entry deadline is Today February 25, 2023, at 10:00 PM CST.

Use promo code JACK22 when you donate, and you'll get 35% more ticket entries for the 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor!

Enter Now

1677340171917.png

Entry deadline is Today February 25, 2023, at 10:00 PM CST.

Enter Now

95BK9

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2022
Gallery
Ohio
Military
US Army Military Police K9
Current Ride
2023 Aera 51 Braptor
Current Ride #2
2006 Ranger FX4 Level II
First Responder
Former Police
Thanks I entered Emily !

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Good effort for this very special charity.
Hoping someone here on this forum is the lucky Winner! :cool:

42C3011E-24C8-4662-97A6-3D662AB2E823.png

SBP

Founding Member
Feb 28, 2022
Gallery
Prineville, Oregon
Current Ride
69 Mach 1 R-code 428, 4spd
Current Ride #2
71 AMC Javelin 401, 4spd
Unless they changed it, they would draw for the Raptor only if it got to $200K. If it didn't you would get drawn for $50K in cash. In which case, I'll be happy either way!

Top Member Reactions