TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Absolutely Awesome! I had a suspicion she would be returning to you soon! Did she change attire (color) to win you back over? Time to start preparing room for both incoming girl friends, Hot & Super Model.
Well done again my friend, 2 days in a row!
It's Friday, you may rest now.

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
She didn't even have to change! I'm back to Shadow Black. I've thought about going with Hot Pepper Red, but that would be totally out of character for me. All of the colors look great so I would be happy with any of them if I didn't have a choice.

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
She didn't even have to change! I'm back to Shadow Black. I've thought about going with Hot Pepper Red, but that would be totally out of character for me. All of the colors look great so I would be happy with any of them if I didn't have a choice.
I changed the girl friend "Hot" link back to Shadow Black from my guess of Hot Pepper, I sure don't want to upset any of your girl friends. :giggle:

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I changed the girl friend "Hot" link back to Shadow Black from my guess of Hot Pepper, I sure don't want to upset any of your girl friends. :giggle:
LOL I have found the more competition the better :giggle:

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Way to go @Dragoon! Your original Hot Girlfriend is home, hotter than ever and to prove she is the Hottest she has changed her attire to Hot Pepper Red! (Appears she overheard of your mail ordered SuperModel). Congratulations! Love a good ending to a story... :giggle:

Dragoon IMG_2145.jpeg

Dragoon IMG_2144.jpeg

GLOCK10MM

Feb 19, 2023
NJ
Current Ride
2004 Dodge 2500 Cummings
Current Ride #2
2015 Jeep Rubicon JK
First Responder
(retired)
@Dragoon, to summarize what just happened to you today:

You had a passonate love for your hot girl friend, "BBTYJDY", for almost a year, you made plans last March for a wonderful future together, then out of the blue today she just Dumped you! Then your ex hot girl friends cousin (#2 hot girl friend) shows up and demands $10k extra for reasons unknown and you slam the door on her. You realized you had been deceived... so broken hearted, you simply mail ordered a different hot new model that has this Sexy Exotic Foreign sounding accent and she is simply World Class Stunning!!

WOW! Well Done my friend!! 🍻 Just don't be surprised though when the original hot girl friend shows up again as you may need to make room and accomodate both :giggle:
You sir have a gift ! Well played. (Sorry I'm late to the party, I am a padawan looking to become a Jedi Raptor disciple) My congrats to you @Dragoon, again though I am late.

OP
Dragoon

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
You sir have a gift ! Well played. (Sorry I'm late to the party, I am a padawan looking to become a Jedi Raptor disciple) My congrats to you @Dragoon, again though I am late.
Thank you and welcome to the forum! Were you able to get an allocation?

DallasCajun

Jan 6, 2023
Gallery
Dallas
Current Ride
23 Ford Bronco Raptor
There are various level of SUCK and this appears to be at the higher end. But slinging around in a Z06 might help ease it...congrats there.

But this goes back to the dealer model. It seems as though there are far more arguments against Sales Dealerships than there are for them as the customer experience does not appear to be a priority for a majority of them.

Top Member Reactions