- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Messages
- 94
- Gallery
- 44
- Reaction score
- 178
- Location
- California
- Current Ride
- 2023 CO Braptor
I am looking at the Rigid Site and was going to pick up one of the Lightbar kits they offer. I can't tell the difference between the 46724 and the 46726?
www.rigidindustries.com
www.rigidindustries.com
They look identical except the 724 has the rubber pads to not scratch up the paint.
If anyone has a clue what the different options are with these please explain it to me. I have some time before I actually pull the trigger on this.
Ford Bronco (21+) SR Spot/Flood 40 Inch Bar Roof Line Light Kit
Ford Bronco (21+) SR Spot/Flood 40 Inch Bar Roof Rack Light Kit
They look identical except the 724 has the rubber pads to not scratch up the paint.
If anyone has a clue what the different options are with these please explain it to me. I have some time before I actually pull the trigger on this.









