Whipple Bronco Raptor Calibration Dyno Testing!

LethalPerformance

Supporting Vendor
Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jun 14, 2022
Gallery
South Florida
The numbers are IN!

Whipple Superchargers has their tuning done for the new Bronco Raptor, picking up 60rwhp with their tune & intercooler on 93 octane. The Whipple intercooler is added during testing (and will be available as the performance pack) due to the rise in boost yielding high IAT's.

Red = Stock
Blue = Whipple Intercooler & Tune | 91 octane
Green= Whipple Intercooler & Tune | 93 octane

Nearly 100wtq is going to be VERY noticeable. We're excited to see all the progression on this platform. What do you all think?

Available soon at www.lethalperformance.com
braptorwhippletuning.png

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Thank you for posting. Did you get the Whipple Intercooler installed yet on your Bronco Raptor? Also looking forward to results with the ADP downpipes installed.

My Bronco Raptor is still under the 1000 mile break-in period. I then have from you (Lethal Performance) the Whipple intercooler and ADP downpipes to install. I've held off purchasing the Whipple tuner until I get the intercooler installed. Our OEM downpipes have a considerable amount of heat shielding attached to them, what's your thoughts and/or recommendations on adding heat shielding to the ADP downpipes not only to keep underhood temps low but also retain exhaust heat thereby assisting exhaust flow.

OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Supporting Vendor
Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Jun 14, 2022
Gallery
South Florida
Thank you for posting. Did you get the Whipple Intercooler installed yet on your Bronco Raptor? Also looking forward to results with the ADP downpipes installed.

My Bronco Raptor is still under the 1000 mile break-in period. I then have from you (Lethal Performance) the Whipple intercooler and ADP downpipes to install. I've held off purchasing the Whipple tuner until I get the intercooler installed. Our OEM downpipes have a considerable amount of heat shielding attached to them, what's your thoughts and/or recommendations on adding heat shielding to the ADP downpipes not only to keep underhood temps low but also retain exhaust heat thereby assisting exhaust flow.
The testing was done with the stock intercooler. We have since installed the Whipple Mega Cooler and did some 0-60 testing with it which we'll release shortly. We also plan on taking it back to the dyno to see what type of results we get with the intercooler installed now.

Top Member Reactions