Whipple Mega Cooler Intercooler for the Bronco Raptor!!

jake@lethal

Supporting Vendor
Oct 20, 2022
Gallery
West Palm Beach, FL
Current Ride
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
We've posted these before, but wanted to bring it back!

Here's a collection of images of the Bronco Raptor Mega Cooler!​

Braptor Intercooler RE-9.jpg

Braptor Intercooler RE-8.jpg

Braptor Intercooler RE-7.jpg

Braptor Intercooler RE-6.jpg

Braptor Intercooler RE-5.jpg

Braptor Intercooler RE-4.jpg

Braptor Intercooler RE-2.jpg

Braptor Intercooler RE-1.jpg

What we know so far:
- 58% Greater internal core volume.
- 144% Increase in external fin surface.
- Adaptive cruise control bracket comes pre-assembled.
- Unique dual inlet on inlet side of intercooler for increased air flow.
- OEM connections for leak free operation.
- No calibration needed.

FULL REVIEW!!

As always, if you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to any of us here at Lethal Performance!!

Ready to buy? Check it out --> SHOP NOW | Whipple MegaCooler Intercooler (2022+ Ford Bronco Raptor)

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
This is very nice. I will be curious to see if it does affect the adaptive cruise.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Thanks for the link. On Another topic, what are your thoughts on an Engine Swap for a 3.0 Eco boost Hybrid placed in the Raptor?
My understanding of hybrids is that you have to have a location for the battery pack. I don't know if the current Bronco architecture supports a location for this battery pack or not. Usually, I see them under the rear seats or designed into specific body cavities.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
My understanding of hybrids is that you have to have a location for the battery pack. I don't know if the current Bronco architecture supports a location for this battery pack or not. Usually, I see them under the rear seats or designed into specific body cavities.
Yeah, I was curious about where the battery might fit..

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Yeah, I was curious about where the battery might fit..
I think you might just be better off going with some proven performance parts. We already know this 3.0L can make some serious power with simple bolt-ons and tuning.

OP
jake@lethal

jake@lethal

Supporting Vendor
Oct 20, 2022
Gallery
West Palm Beach, FL
Current Ride
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
I reached out to Lethal performance and got ZERO replies.. I don't get it, they post a part with no information
Hey there, so sorry about that! I was not in the office on the weekend! What information can I help you with?

Apologies for the late reply, monitoring 4 other forums along with the day to day isn't easy! Haha.

djc007x

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2022
Gallery
Washington, DC
Hey there, so sorry about that! I was not in the office on the weekend! What information can I help you with?

Apologies for the late reply, monitoring 4 other forums along with the day to day isn't easy! Haha.
No worries sir! We are anxious to purchase your Power Pack, have you guys run a dyno or know what the new 0-60 time is?

DdYHrse

Founding Member
🏆 BR of the Month 🏆
Feb 15, 2022
Gallery
Dallas, TX

If this is installed will it be in the way of aftermarket bumpers and skid plates or is it the same footprint as the stock one installed? I want to add SVC bumpers to mine possibly, but if I add the Megacooler am I stuck with using the factory bumpers and skids?

OP
jake@lethal

jake@lethal

Supporting Vendor
Oct 20, 2022
Gallery
West Palm Beach, FL
Current Ride
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
No worries sir! We are anxious to purchase your Power Pack, have you guys run a dyno or know what the new 0-60 time is?

We just got pictures that our Braptor arrived! I'm sure we're gonna do some dyno pulls with it! And of course, get the Dragy to work!

OP
jake@lethal

jake@lethal

Supporting Vendor
Oct 20, 2022
Gallery
West Palm Beach, FL
Current Ride
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
If this is installed will it be in the way of aftermarket bumpers and skid plates or is it the same footprint as the stock one installed? I want to add SVC bumpers to mine possibly, but if I add the Megacooler am I stuck with using the factory bumpers and skids?

Great question! Clift note answer, it SHOULD be the same footprint as stock. Being a factory replacement, I can only imagine you shouldn't be stuck with factory, no.

Top Member Reactions