Founding Member
Jun 16, 2022
Gallery
California
Current Ride
2023 CO Braptor
Current Ride #2
2010 Challenger R/T
I was browsing the autotrader app and came across a 2023 CO Raptor with carbon interior, orange seat belts, ?Lux package, and graphics. I was making this same build before the 2024 color way change. I can't wait to go and pick her up and start the upgrades.

CO Braptor.jpg

Last edited:
I was browsing the autotrader app and came across a 2023 CO Raptor with carbon interior, orange seat belts, ?Lux package, and graphics. I was making this same build before the 2024 color way change. I can't wait to go and pick her up and start the upgrades.

View attachment 10612
Awesome, I hope it works out for you, you're going to absolutely love it!!! ⚡

View attachment 10612
Sweet, I’m Happy for you, hoping everything goes smoothly! 🤞

When you close the deal, post a photo of the war horse at her new stable! What upgrades are you planning at this point?
First it's mostly getting my hand controls put in so I can drive it. That being said I am in a wheelchair that is the reason of the controls.

I have a good amount of parts I'm looking at. Whipple intercooler, Borla exhaust(when it's released), Want to do a full set of offroad lights( light bar, pillar lights, and maybe some rock lights), blow off valve, and last a winch.

I do have a few products already ordered. Door handle pockets, Radar Detector and dash cam mount, screen protector, I am going to either get the Forscan tool or just pick up the auto start/stop eliminator.

I am going to be selling my 2010 Challenger R/T for upgrade money.

I'm really excited to get this after looking for one over the last 2 years.

First it's mostly getting my hand controls put in so I can drive it. That being said I am in a wheelchair that is the reason of the controls.

I have a good amount of parts I'm looking at. Whipple intercooler, Borla exhaust(when it's released), Want to do a full set of offroad lights( light bar, pillar lights, and maybe some rock lights), blow off valve, and last a winch.

I do have a few products already ordered. Door handle pockets, Radar Detector and dash cam mount, screen protector, I am going to either get the Forscan tool or just pick up the auto start/stop eliminator.

Wow! This horse will be in good hands! Well played, sir!

FYI, the Whipple tune to complement the Whipple intercooler will eliminate the auto start/stop.

Wow congratulations we will show you the secret handshake. I am anxious to hear how the Whipple intercooler and tune go.

Back