2021-202…. Ford F150 Raptor OEM M-15200-RDL RIGID Lower Bumper Driving Lights Pair 4 sale

Birdsonthebat1

Member
Founding Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2022
Messages
83
Gallery
4
Reaction score
69
Location
Illinois
We traded our BRaptor off, but have a bunch of stuff left over from it. I actually just ordered these with $400 of Ford points that’s were getting ready to expire. I will ship at buyers expense. $300. Please delete if this isn’t allowed. I also have a barely used soft top, two middle row hard top bags and a Bronco hitch cover never used.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9550.webp
    IMG_9550.webp
    185.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9549.webp
    IMG_9549.webp
    111 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9548.webp
    IMG_9548.webp
    266.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9547.webp
    IMG_9547.webp
    277 KB · Views: 3
These are the Rigid Off Road Driving lights, that during the March 2022 Bronco Raptor reveal video's, we were told our Bronco Raptors would have behind the light covers, however once production began we ended up with 2 sets of Rigid fog lights. I've always suspected this was due to the Rigid light "covers" weren't enough to allow these non-approved DOT driving lights for production vehicles.

I've added these and posted example lighting photos in the below thread which also contains other members posts and experience. Also, contains some helpful hints for DIY installation and adjustment.

 

Top Member Reactions

Back
Top Bottom