2022 Bronco Raptor –– What Do I Need to Do and When Can I Get One?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
2022-Ford-Bronco-Raptor_15-1.jpeg

When the community talks about Bronco Raptor, these ordering and production questions usually come up:
  • How much will the Bronco Raptor cost?
  • How can I order a Bronco Raptor?
  • When do order banks open and when will Bronco Raptors be produced?
Now that the new MY22 vehicle has made its debut, let’s get right into answering these.

How much will the Bronco Raptor cost?​

The Bronco Raptor will start at $69,995, including the $1,495 destination and delivery fee –– a few thousand more than both the starting price of the MY21 4-door First Edition Bronco ($63,500) and the MY22 F-150 Raptor ($65,375), neither of which including destination/delivery.

Bronco Raptor comes standard with the High package, and can come with Lux. There are two leather interior choices, and it can be optioned with the Carbon Fiber package, Code Orange seatbelts, and 17-inch Magnetic low-gloss alloy painted beadlock-capable cast aluminum or 17-inch Dark Carbonized Gray alloy painted beadlock-capable forged wheels.

Watch Bronco Nation for the upcoming order guide and news on when Build & Price will be updated.

How can I order a Bronco Raptor?​

Ford is giving priority to reservation holders and unconverted order holders. The majority of MY22 Bronco Raptors will go to this group, based on original reservation timestamp. As early as Monday, Ford will be sending out emails to these customers, asking if they are interested in ordering a Bronco Raptor.

Do remember that Ford has called this a limited-edition model, and with half a year of production supporting it, it will be difficult to get in on during its first year.

When do order banks open and will Bronco Raptors be produced?​

Order banks open in March, and Bronco Raptors will be produced and delivered in the summer.

Source

Top Member Reactions