TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Customer Bronco Raptor delivered to dealer, appears to be exact same spec as my order. Not a review, simply a walk around video of what we all Love.

"Walk around of a 2022 Ford bronco raptor in code orange! This Bronco is a absolute animal and is huge!"

I like how solidly the door sounds when it closes. No window wobble and metal clanking sound there, like what seems to be common on some Broncos.

But, ‘It’s a tuned up Wildtrak.’

Wow, didn’t even look underneath.

I like how solidly the door sounds when it closes. No window wobble and metal clanking sound there, like what seems to be common on some Broncos.

But, ‘It’s a tuned up Wildtrak.’

Wow, didn’t even look underneath.
Ha ha. I caught that “tuned up Wildtrak“ comment too. Taking nothing away from Wildtraks (great trucks), but that is so far off base it’s sad.

Folks who actually want to understand what makes the Bronco a Raptor should read this article

Its the best media it‘em I’ve seen (and I’ve had plenty of time to read and watch everything while waiting for mine to get built) explains how vastly different a Raptor version is from every other Bronco.

that said, it was fun looking at a code orange raptor like my build. Cant wait.

Ha ha. I caught that “tuned up Wildtrak“ comment too. Taking nothing away from Wildtraks (great trucks), but that is so far off base it’s sad.

Folks who actually want to understand what makes the Bronco a Raptor should read this article

Its the best media it‘em I’ve seen (and I’ve had plenty of time to read and watch everything while waiting for mine to get built) explains how vastly different a Raptor version is from every other Bronco.

that said, it was fun looking at a code orange raptor like my build. Cant wait.
Agreed, David Tracy does an excellent job of journalism. BTW, included in our 2022 Bronco Raptor review articles.

David Tracy's Bronco Raptor chassis video is equally as good.

Back