January 24: Unscheduled Order Holder (Tied To A Reservation) Invitation
February 3: Final Day For Customers To Express Interest
February 11: Notify Customers That Expressed Interest
February 26: May Production Wholesale Starts
Early March: Bronco Raptor Order Bank Opens
March 24: May Production Scheduling
Summer 2022: Deliveries Begin

——Production & Allocation—-
Bronco Raptor will be produced throughout the remainder of the 2022 Model Year with deliveries beginning this summer. Like other specialty vehicles, production is very limited.
More details surrounding individual dealership allocations will be available during the May Wholesale cycle which starts at the end of February.

OP
supersix

supersix

Go for Launch!
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
U-S-A
Current Ride
2021 Bronco FE
Great info! Are there any indicators as to how many Raptors will be produced in 2022?

I haven't seen any estimated production numbers yet. Hopefully Ford will get this launch right!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I think they are gauging that right now with all the emails they sent out recently asking current order holders if they are interested in upgrading to the Braptor.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
Wonder if will they allow multiple purchases for holders of more than one reservation?
It will be interesting to see if they search the system that well or just issue allocations for all reservations that show interest.

WhiskeyMike

Founding Member
Feb 2, 2022
Gallery
Vancouver
Hoping that in early March I can place my actual order for my Braptor, what options will available. I understand the standard Braptor includes the Mid and High Packages. That leaves the Lux options. What other options are likely to be available?

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
There's the premium blue interior with all the code orange accents over the standard Onyx Black interior.

WhiskeyMike

Founding Member
Feb 2, 2022
Gallery
Vancouver
There's the premium blue interior with all the code orange accents over the standard Onyx Black interior.
Which probably includes the orange seat belts.

I get the impression that all Braptors are pretty well equipped. Can anyone think of a must have for off-roading option? I want the marine grade vinyl interior, don't need B & O or adaptive cruise. The regular Broncos models and options were endless and confusing.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Sep 16, 2021
Gallery
FBG TX
Current Ride
2023 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
2022 Ram TRX
I think the Bronco Raptor will pretty much come with all the off-road goodies standard. I think the only options will probably be exterior color, interior color, and which electronics package you want.

6GTexanBronco

Nov 20, 2022
Gallery
Texas
Current Ride
‘22 Bronco Raptor
Current Ride #2
‘18 F150
Great info! Are there any indicators as to how many Raptors will be produced in 2022?
The highest VIN I have seen is 2545, so there are at least that many. Mine is in the 2300 range and it was built in mid October, so my guess is around 2,600.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
The highest VIN for a 22 I have seen is 2755.

Solo

Nov 20, 2022
Greenbottom, WV
Military
US Army (ret)
Current Ride
01 lightning, 77 Bronco
Current Ride #2
08 King Ranch F150, 16 Wrangler
The highest VIN for a 22 I have seen is 2755.
Sooo. If they still do things the old way, those vin numbers are for all vehicles produced on that line. In essence since they produce bronco raptor, bronco, and ranger on the same line then those vins are total production of ths line. Not just the model that it is attached to. The other numbers/letters in the vin denote weather or not it is a raptor ir whatever. My 01 lightning serial number last 4 is not the same as the number lightning that was built that year

TurboS

Staff member
Founding Member
Feb 24, 2022
Gallery
Michigan
Current Ride
2022 Bronco Raptor
Sooo. If they still do things the old way, those vin numbers are for all vehicles produced on that line. In essence since they produce bronco raptor, bronco, and ranger on the same line then those vins are total production of ths line. Not just the model that it is attached to. The other numbers/letters in the vin denote weather or not it is a raptor ir whatever. My 01 lightning serial number last 4 is not the same as the number lightning that was built that year
I think your correct, I just haven't seen it published anywhere. Would be nice to have the 2022 Bronco Raptor count, which would need to come from MAP production with the Raptor designation.

BRVOL

Founding Member
Mar 8, 2022
Gallery
East TN
Military
US ARMY
Current Ride
2021 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Current Ride #2
2002 BMW 1150RT
The Bronco Raptors for 22 all have a specific Vin that ends in NLA50000. This VIN is not used on other vehicles on that production line. This is why it's easy to depict how many were actually made for 22. Mine was made the first production week and the dealership I bought mine from had three build that week, NLA50142, NLA50143 and NLA50144.

Solo

Nov 20, 2022
Greenbottom, WV
Military
US Army (ret)
Current Ride
01 lightning, 77 Bronco
Current Ride #2
08 King Ranch F150, 16 Wrangler
The Bronco Raptors for 22 all have a specific Vin that ends in NLA50000. This VIN is not used on other vehicles on that production line. This is why it's easy to depict how many were actually made for 22. Mine was made the first production week and the dealership I bought mine from had three build that week, NLA50142, NLA50143 and NLA50144.
Interesting. They did not use to do that. I guess technology has a way of letting things like this happen

Top Member Reactions